Question for Highway Man and Biffo?

RoadsRat:

bald bloke:

The Highway Man:
He’s not a HATO. :wink:

Ok sorry obviously not upto speed. :blush:

Let me get you upto speed. I’m a brainless bullied at school 14 year old troll with a 'tache and homosexual tendencies. (according to your fellow truckers).

Sounds about right. :wink:

ROG:
Its very rare that a call requiring them would not be classed as an emergency and as the 999 system has direct links to the closest help the that would be the apropriate number to call

I’ve called the direct number a few times for debris on the hard shoulder,cars broken down or changing a wheel in the dark, also once when I had a blowout myself. Hardly warrants tying up a 999 operator now does it ROG :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

To be fair to them, they’ve been thankful and courteous. A couple of times the patrol, I assume, called me within minutes to confirm location and nature of the debris. Better than ignoring it to be whipped up into someones windscreen. :smiley:

RoadsRat:

bald bloke:

The Highway Man:

Let me get you upto speed. I’m a brainless bullied at school 14 year old troll with a 'tache and homosexual tendencies. (according to your fellow truckers).

Don’t be so harsh about yourself dude, I think the tache is quite becoming on you. Not too sure about the leather chaps and U boat commander cap though!

The Highway Man:

RoadsRat:

bald bloke:

The Highway Man:

Sounds about right. :wink:

Haven’t you got some traffic cones to count or something? :wink:

the maoster:

RoadsRat:

bald bloke:

The Highway Man:

Don’t be so harsh about yourself dude, I think the tache is quite becoming on you. Not too sure about the leather chaps and U boat commander cap though!

Cheers. I like the way you stroke my 'tache.

RoadsRat:

No, I’m on time off - again. :wink:

The Highway Man:

RoadsRat:

No, I’m on time off - again. :wink:

Escaped the carnage. :wink:

Is the snow that bad! :smiley:

the maoster:

RoadsRat:

bald bloke:

The Highway Man:

Mr Bean? because that’s the picture i am getting. :smiley:

The Highway Man:
Is the snow that bad! :smiley:

Yes! :imp:

mickyblue:

the maoster:

RoadsRat:

bald bloke:

The Highway Man:

Mr Bean? because that’s the picture i am getting. :smiley:

Not sure if that’s a compliment or not… :wink:

There are tons and tons of ratchet straps that fall in to the roads, is this pure laziness by drivers, it does not take much to check all the straps when you stop for a break or a brew, it aint rocket science, if you are a motorcyclist you would think differently when you go over the metal hook on one of them.
Why should HATO pick them up for you, if it falls off, you should be made to walk back and pick it up.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: or David Williams

Im sure i heard a radio report a few years ago of a coffin in the road,and it is getting boring to hear of 4 to 5 “shed” loads,daily, cargo falling off, do they not check before they drive off at the start of the shift?
I know the container drivers can not open a sealed container from the port, and the client has not told them it has a top heavy load, and the first roundabout out of the docks, over it goes.

Did you mean “Walliams”? :wink:

The dude with the model wife? :smiley:

Don’t raise your hopes, you’re not getting a portion of it. :wink:

The Highway Man:
Don’t raise your hopes, you’re not getting a portion of it. :wink:

i was on the m6 ■■■■■■■ today pretty bad and all round there so the wagon ak then a audi driver that managed to go through the crash barrier

I’ve managed to avoid it so far but I am on earlies tomorrow so I may still get caught up in it.

It’s going to be hellish for you tomorrow! :smiley: