Question for any STGO drivers

I’m aware of the STGO categories and their weight limits, and the need for the correct signs on outside of the vehicle, but via a third party I’ve been asked about in-cab signage when doing STGO work :question:

I’ve never done that kind of work before; to the best of my knowledge there is no requirement for in cab signage, there’s certainly nothing on the government website about that being a requirement:
gov.uk/government/publicati … ment-guide

Can anyone with relevant experience confirm this for me?

RIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKIIII, he’s yer man ex econofreight…

Zac_A:
I’m aware of the STGO categories and their weight limits, and the need for the correct signs on outside of the vehicle, but via a third party I’ve been asked about in-cab signage when doing STGO work :question:

I’ve never done that kind of work before; to the best of my knowledge there is no requirement for in cab signage, there’s certainly nothing on the government website about that being a requirement:
gov.uk/government/publicati … ment-guide

Can anyone with relevant experience confirm this for me?

A bit like Scania v8 drivers need V8 on the dash so they don’t forget :laughing:

there is no requirement for in cab signage

the requirement for vehicle/load height to be displayed in the cab is all that’s required l, No requirement for width, length or weight to be displayed, If your into STGO for Height (over 16’6’’ ) then you going to be routed on the high load routes anyway so its a bit redundant.

Thanks Rikki, I’ll pass that along to the puzzled party who was looking for help

Riki i think the op means the plating certificate inside c and u and stgo certificate speed and weight
Regards gazzap

The question came to me second hand from another person who’d been asked about in cab signage. I’m assuming they’ve got their VTG6 plate in place as standard, and that paperwork/documentation is in order.