Question about test centers

Hi all.

Does anyone know – is the Gillingham test center the only one in the area or are there others?

I ve heard that a new one is open in Sittingbourne?

Had my class 2 test in Gillingham but class 1 im with a different provider.

I have my test booked in two weeks and not sure if the routes will be the same ( or i have to learn new ones) .

It matters not which test centre is used because the idea is that as a driver you should be able to drive on any road at any time

After all , you might be doing just that the day after passing …

Don’t take this the wrong way, but why not ask your trainer? Some will use 2 or 3 centres.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks ROG,
Understand what you are saying however

Practice makes perfect and on my class 2 i been out in my car quite a few times to have a look out for tricky places ( tight narrow corners , dodgy roundabouts, etc…) so i don’t bump into one on the big day and jeopardise the test…

Bit similar to the clip on the rear mudguard… you don’t have them on in real life … but it helps learning…

Thanks Pete

I will when i first meet him and I didn’t know that they do.

Just wanted to be pro active and have upfront knowledge to be more ready and increase the chances of a pass.

mmeessii:
Bit similar to the clip on the rear mudguard… you don’t have them on in real life … but it helps learning…

I often used to put one on in real life - it made it easier

I think the one in sittingborne is a private one run by mainstream recruitment/training.

Not sure if they let other training companies use it.

I will when i first meet him

You obviously want to know - and I don’t blame you. Why wait 2 weeks? Get on the phone and ask the question. I’m sure they don’t bite!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

mmeessii:

What kind of clip did you use that would stay attached?

slowlane:

ROG:

mmeessii:

Bulldog clip with tippex on the handle

ROG:

slowlane:

ROG:

mmeessii:

Bulldog clip with tippex on the handle

Ah, neat, cheers. :bulb:

I put light coloured ■■■ packet on the floor at the rear of truck then put clip on wheel arch to line up when looking through mirror
Took a few times getting in and out of truck to get it spot on