Question about class 1 job (new Driver)

Hi guys , got question what kind of job can I have witch no experience on class 1 ? the best would be Monday to Friday every day come back home. I Live near Southampton . do you have any Idea what it could be ? and I have question as well what kind of jobs is availabe on class 1 license ? trumping ? multi drop - anything else ? and what you thing is that possible to find trumping witch every day come back home ? And what do you thing about supermarkets delivery for example tesco ? how many drops per day they do ? and have I any chance to get this kind of job witch no experience ?

You could try a job on the wash

Hi,
may be this actual thread on here can answer your supermarket work Class one supermarket work

Generally spoken

search in Google what hauliers r in and around Southampton. That gives you a rough idea what kind of work is available like fridge work, general haulage, bulk haulage etc.

search for agencies around you like DriverHire and ADR Network (they > ADR > supply drivers for quite a few supermarkets)

Thats just general info

But i bet there will be a few people on here what can tell you what hauliers r good for newbies and which aren’t.

I hope that is a start and helps.

You can also use the “search function” to get more info about companies, newbies questions etc.

You reckon this is genuine?

commonrail:
You reckon this is genuine?

Nope

Mon-fri trumping…and home every night.
Class :laughing:

Can’t beat a good trumping while at work lol

Finding a Trumping Witch every day[emoji848]
is that someone you meet in a Layby ?
(A bit like Dogging)

Had some stuffing with my Sunday roast.

I was mon-fri trumping.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:

I was mon-fri trumping.

Real ale does it for me every time :blush:

El Deano:

I was mon-fri trumping.

Absolutely love a bit of stuffing with a dinner but by god it’s one of the most awful foods for the old guys. Lol