query

Any reason that i cant post a topic advertising for our current drivers vacancies on your ‘drivers vacancies’ board without it being deleted??

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Darren

If you read the e-mail that you have been sent then you will note that the Drvier Vacancy Forum Rules state:-

The vacancy must be genuine… not a generic appeal for drivers…
NO TEMP Agencies

All Ads must have
The company name
Area in which the driver is required
The Wage paid (By the hour… or weekly)
Type of work
Contact Name and Number/E-Mail

Your post broke 2 of these rules (highlighted in red).

I have laso had to remove another of your ADVERTS from the main drivers’ forum, where IF YOU BOTHER TO READ THE RULES WHICH YOU AGREE TO BY REGISTERING AND POSTING you will see there is an outright ban on advertising of any kind without the express permission of either myself or my fellow Director.

Since a) You didn’t bother to ask why your post was removed before RE-posting it, and b) You quite obviously either didn’t read the posting rules or blatantly ignored them, I will have no choice but to ban you without further explanation if a repeat advert is posted anywhere on the website.

If you wish to PAY to advertise, as other agencies have and still do, please contact UKAdmin@Truck.Net for a rate card…

Ps. This thread should be in the Feedback forum, so I am moving it there now. :unamused:

Fair Enough

Didn’t read the t&c to be fair, just thought with it being a ‘Drivers Vacancies’ thread that people may have been interested in the many positions we have available.

Cheers

Darren

Let me think now.

Would I want to sign up with an agency, which I presume would mean agreeing to some kinds of terms and conditions, when they haven’t got the sense to read terms and conditions when they sign up for something?

Having thought about it I decided no. Who knows what kind of a mess they could get you into with a company, they could have you agreeing to any old thing. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That’s them added to my list of agencies never to be contacted. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Let me think now.

That’s them added to my list of agencies never to be contacted. :wink: :smiley:

if its the same drivers plus im thinking off they are that bad its just this darren thats a wally.