Quarry driving

Hi all I have a days trial on Monday working for a quarry company driving their tipper wagons . Has anyone any hints and tips for my driving assessment as I have never driver a tipper wagon before any help would be great

ashworthchris86:
Hi all I have a days trial on Monday working for a quarry company driving their tipper wagons . Has anyone any hints and tips for my driving assessment as I have never driver a tipper wagon before any help would be great

1st off its a lorry .
2nd off they will train you if they want you
3rd that’s all anyone can say

4th I refer to my post here just adjust the description for the type of work. :unamused:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=110666#p1682165

nick2008:

ashworthchris86:

1st off its a lorry .

4th I refer to my post here just adjust the description for the type of work. :unamused:

We have a troll here in need of a nappy change. nick no girl friends here again :smiley:
1st, why waist your own weekend with pointless unhelpful posts,
2nd, why join this place if you’v no wish to help in a positive way,
3rd, theres lots of tips that can benifit people looking to try a new job.
4th, learn how to talk to girls… :slight_smile:

jrt:

nick2008:

ashworthchris86:

1st off its a lorry .

We have a troll here in need of a nappy change. nick no girl friends here again :smiley:
1st, why waist your own weekend with pointless unhelpful posts,
2nd, why join this place if you’v no wish to help in a positive way,
3rd, theres lots of tips that can benifit people looking to try a new job.
4th, learn how to talk to girls… :slight_smile:

not all quarries are the same fella its a trial so they will train on what you do, as for the driving its a lorry. much like if you have never used a fridge they will train you .
as for the Girls :open_mouth: sod that I prefer women.
as a troll fella na not a troll

as a tipper driver myself, take your time… driving on tips is nothing like the roads so im sure the quarry will be the same… :smiley: