QS Recruitment

Hi. Has anybody had dealings with QS Recruitment. They seem to be offering alot of work around the Worksop area. Money seems ok but i know how people feel about these agencys :frowning: . Im looking for class 1 work around that area. Thanks.

I’ve never worked for them but they all offer a lot of work always more than they actually have, to get you signed up so they can say to customers “we have ■■■ amount of drivers ready to work” and reality few drivers get regular full time work from agencies most will get a couple of days a week.

Promised to have me out working the same night that I registered with them,was over 4 days before I got a call.
Promise you a weeks work, then the client says don’t need you tomorrow, after 3 days of working for them, they funked up and called me the next morning at half nine, can you go back in?, er NO!.
Promise you one rate on the phone then pay you another, this only happened once with me, I left them.

Have worked for them on and off over the years and have never had a problem with them. Just the same as any agency really.

They’ve just opened an office in Worksop, think its mainly wilkos and sports direct. Always kept me working when I needed to, even though I had to drop in and out due to work elsewhere.

If I ever need to go back on the road they would be who I would ring

QS told me one rate on the phone, then paid me a different rate. Not a great agency. They have also ruined the Indeed site and job centre site with their dozens of daily fictitious job advertisements.

I found Ocean City in Nottingham to be the most honest and reliable agency that I had dealings with.