Qe2 crossing

Well the authorities again have caused untold misery for everyone trying to get home, accident on the bridge, lets close two lanes for hours and cause havoc, doesn’t happen on the continent, they photograph and spray paint the position of vehicles involved and get the traffic moving as quick as they can, welcome to Great Britain, just don’t have an accident on the ■■■■■■■■■ crossing in the country.
Sapper

I was stuck in the aftermath of an accident on that bridge about a month back. Took my 6 hrs to crawl 14 miles. Will be even worse if they ever get a second crossing open anywhere near the first one i.e. Tilbury or West Thurrock.

That is a disaster waiting to happen.

I’ve been sat at Thurrock services since 12-30pm and its been horrendous. At one point mid afternoon nobody could get out of the services. Total gridlock.
Its now 6-30 and the roundabout exiting the services is still completely blocked!!
Glad I’m not leaving till early in the morning.

:open_mouth: I was lucky then came across at about 10 am :grimacing: also missed the broken down vehicle just before clackett lane as well

Fair play to you guys who do the UK day in day out came through the tunnel on Tuesday with enough time to reach Corley services managed to make Jack’s café on the A5 with 3 minutes to spare, yesterday a trip of 120km from Heywood truck stop to Culina, Market Drayton 90km on motorways came off the M6 at Junction 15 achieving the high average speed of 51km/h an absolute joke for the distance travelled on the motorway time to toll the motorways and get rid of people who are just out for a jolly. No wonder the UK’s productivity is so low when no one or their goods cannot get anywhere

they had too clean up spilt coolant at 3pm q was from J28 the a13 roadworks is screwing the whole area as well :cry:

Try using a map !!!

agusta58:
Try using a map !!!

Probably find something more absorbent would be better for soaking up coolant. :smiley:

madmackem:
I was stuck in the aftermath of an accident on that bridge about a month back. Took my 6 hrs to crawl 14 miles. Will be even worse if they ever get a second crossing open anywhere near the first one i.e. Tilbury or West Thurrock.

That is a disaster waiting to happen.

How will a second crossing make matters worse

tezza:
I’ve been sat at Thurrock services since 12-30pm and its been horrendous. At one point mid afternoon nobody could get out of the services. Total gridlock.
Its now 6-30 and the roundabout exiting the services is still completely blocked!!

You can blame the selfish Gits that go up and over the slip roads for that one . i work out of purfleet docks but yard in gravesend always look up at bridge before I leave . I left the docks at 2 pm yest saw that and went blackwall 2.45 back in yard

chester1:

tezza:

You can blame the selfish Gits that go up and over the slip roads for that one . i work out of purfleet docks but yard in gravesend always look up at bridge before I leave . I left the docks at 2 pm yest saw that and went blackwall 2.45 back in yard

DREAMER :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

topmixer11:

chester1:

tezza:

DREAMER

How do you work that out

chester1:

tezza:

Who you on for then Chester? I’ve done a bit of traction work for CCC out of purfleet with Whites