puzzled

tried to post a reply to a thread and I got a big banner saying I don’t have permission ■■? I was/am logged in , any ideas ■■? :confused:

Keeps happening to me as well so now I always copy any post I make and then paste when I have to log in for a second time, which nearly always works.

I have just made two successful replies without needing to do that and was then logged out when trying to edit the post.

Matamoros , I wouldn’t know how to copy and paste :frowning: I`m what some would call " an auld git " although I prefer to be known as a "mature " person :smiley: perhaps its just a glitch ■■?

I’ve had problems myself, as has winseer. I was trying to reply on a topic a few weeks ago & got an error message, I was logged out by the site & could not get the forum up anymore when at home. It’s the same on the laptop, mobile phone & iPad, it’s not the server, in my case virgin media as I’ve rang them & they checked it out for me. They think it’s a forum/site fault. I’m having to use a proxy server to get on now.