Puzzled with a truck warning

im driving a daf mixer and puzzled by the " vehicle central controller" warning coming up on the dash its getting repairs done on tuesday but need to now what it means. i no that the cable inside the cab to control the drum has snaped but i dont think thats the problem as that cable goes straight to the pump on the mixer.

I googled it and someone with the same problem got this reply.

central vehicle controller usually comes on with faults on the VIC(vehicle intellegance center) check your fuses etc but the most common faults on LF45/55 are faulty windscreen washer motor.if they dont work this is most probably the fault.

From

howtomendit.com/answers.php?id=257671

brill thanks for that.

What year is the truck? Of its adblue compliant. It could be down to that

I got this warning when a wiper relay went on my 2008 xf 105 apparently standard fues box warning

we have a lf with this problem and its because the steering clock wheel for the steering controls is buggered

I get the same warning when the steering wheel it turned to a certain point its the wiring in the steering wheel to the control DAF LF45 is a common problem the main dealer wont do anything as its a pain for them to do and its a contract R&M but that is DAF aid.