Putin's first day on tippers

He needs lane guidance badly, but at least he doesn’t complain about the manual box. I reckon he’ll crack it, but will need a hi viz :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?time_cont … A_v41ZQCI8

All said and done, you won’t get May or Trump knowing how to drive a manual

Putin definitely steers to the right!

[emoji2]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Typical impatient ■■■■ tipper drivers, all blasting the horns telling him to get tf out of the way. :laughing:

All euro6 I see :grimacing:

One of the better tipper drives I have seen

If that had been Teresa May in the UK, it would have been wall to wall immaculate hi viz vests and hard hats. :unamused: :smiley:

Is this one of Russia’s new weapons?

Franglais:

[emoji2]

Ha ha, good one :laughing:

zaax:

Trump, probably can’t get the insurance, and May probably can’t get a licence at all, being a type one diabetic. :unamused:

Putin does like to get his hands dirty eh?

That gearbox looked the same as the 8-speed range change like you get on 58 plate Axors… His steering was abit all over the place as well…

No seatbelt, no high viz neither. :wink:

Truck painted in HV orange, obligatory flags, tracker box’s on the roof and bridge height indicator (small black stick) on the back of the cab - obviously top of the range :laughing:

Notice @ 0.18 the owner makes sure Putin signs for the truck :smiley:

Ah Russians know tippers are a worthy vehicle for a president :wink:

Typical tipper driver can’t stay in there own lane. At least he was clean no wife beater vest with egg all over it no limping bag. Next year he be working for stobrats

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Actually he wasn’t driving himself, there was a secret cab in the engine compartment, that’s why his driving looked a bit shaky as real drivers view wasn’t good.

Just waiting on Trump now to go on twitter and call him a class 2 (sounds like)anchor then WW3 will Kick off :laughing:

All over the road proper tipper man.

Just needs the wife beater vest and a pair of rigger boots.

Franglais:

But he’s certainly driving things forward, and can carry people with him :laughing:

I must admit when I saw the clip, I thought to myself “I wonder how many MPs we have that could drive a truck?”.

There was a clip a few years ago of Prince Charles driving a passenger train, dressed in a suit, hand on the power handle, and a gold watch on the wrist, but even with all those trappings of a train driver it just didn’t look as convincing. :laughing:

zaax:

Trump says he is the best truck driver in the world, anyone saying otherwise is fake news.

Simply political reclaim.Now any 18 years old girl can drive truck forward.But Putin ex Kgb agent,sportsmen.Nothing special.

del trotter:

zaax:

Trump says he is the best truck driver in the world, anyone saying otherwise is fake news.

Putin says “Russian Prostitutes are best in world” - anyone saying otherwise is fake news. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone fancy going over to the East Side, and getting themselves arrested by the local c’o’nstabulary?