Pur Montreal run

This Montreal run is now a weekly event, my mate did it this week and yesterday when my pay advice came into my email I actually checked how much the run paid with no hold up’s or detention and was quite amazed :open_mouth: The straight run pays a basic of $720.00 and as it only takes 2 days to do, twice a week would be a nice little earner. Unfortunately they only give it to me when I complain about being stuck in NYC all week … “That’s why you are in charge” is the response I get.

I havent run in to you yet down in NY, CT or NJ. I’ve seen a few Foodliner’s kicking around with those silly short hoods but alas, its never yourself. Not that I’d recognise you, I’m just looking for a Union Jack sticker.

WTF does “pur” mean Pat ? Pour,pure,purr ? Absolutely no idea from the great northern wastelands :unamused: .If we’re willy waving my last 4 days saw $1571CDN enter the back pocket :smiley: .

flat to the mat:
WTF does “pur” mean Pat ? Pour,pure,purr ? Absolutely no idea from the great northern wastelands :unamused: .If we’re willy waving my last 4 days saw $1571CDN enter the back pocket :smiley: .

Thats a good pay cheque (spelled the proper way LOL) I was merely pointing out that the guys who di it are getting over a buck a mile which is quite good for the USA company drivers.

robinhood_1984:
I havent run in to you yet down in NY, CT or NJ. I’ve seen a few Foodliner’s kicking around with those silly short hoods but alas, its never yourself. Not that I’d recognise you, I’m just looking for a Union Jack sticker.

I keep looking for you too mate, I would have recognised the Cascadia but I am not sure what I am looking for now ?
Off to Methuen MA right now.

I’m in this now. Certainly not a step upwards from the Cascadia but it does the job. Having an APU is very nice though.
I’m the only one with a Union Jack licence plate so easy to spot. I’m off work for the next two weeks though.