pulleyns

any one know what there like to work for and is money good

Used to be the top job ! Probably still is, there’s not many places in Europe they don’t go, not sure about the money now.
Parked up with one of their lads a few years ago and he used to do 2 weeks on then the weekend off, could be weekended in England, but that was over 10 years ago !
I’d work for them, if you go on to their website, seems like good clean work and good kit !

I think they do 28 days away now

one firm i would have liked to work for like they said before go to all parts of europe into turkey aswell not many left still going that far always top gear and i have never asked any of them about money but thay never moan cant ever rememeber seeing them advertise for drivers

i was chatting to one at marias last year, think he did 3 weeks on and a week at home, bonuses for keeping the truck clean etc but he was happy there

Spoke to one of their drivers a few months ago whilst stuck on the A34,good clean work good money and good kit.Although a merc ain’t nothing to write home about!! :laughing:

Yes they did Turkey, Russia, Portugal, Sweden etc… Pharmaceutical loads …also super kits but have heard that they got waiting list for drivers!

euromat:
i was chatting to one at marias last year, think he did 3 weeks on and a week at home, bonuses for keeping the truck clean etc but he was happy there

Maria’s? Is that the one near the Turkish border just past Alexandrouple? Didn’t know it was still there as it looks like a motorway’s by passed it. Hope it can survive.

Used to see one of Chiltons (Chilterns?) drivers at our Cannock depot who worked for them for a while, said it was a good job and several of the drivers used to travel well in excess of over 100 miles to work. Also said that if you have plenty of Euro experience, you have more chance of gaining employment over a UK only driver

Top company, have always done a spot on job when I’ve used them for pharma loads. Drivers are always well trained and spoken, good clean and well maintained kit.
Not surprised there’s a waiting list to drive for them.