Pulled by vosa today

I was pulled by the nice men in yellow coats at Scotch corner today.
Most importantly, I made very sure I passed the “attitude test”.
They found a few minor issues with the truck, damage to spray supression on unit & a tyre near limit on trailer. A few tacho issues that I already knew about. But thanks to their policy of education rather than prosecustion I received lots of advice but no penaltys. Although it took 2 hours !
All in all, I havent got a bad word to say about them !

And of course you were being PAID! :grimacing:

You might be telling a different story if say you were Irish… :smiley:

If i were vosa i’d love to hand out fines for petty offensives to some of the knob lorry drivers out there.

Nice to hear that went well, they’re not too bad a bunch at Darlington GVTS / Scotch Corner Weighbridge.

I have been pulled 3 times at scotch corner and everytime had nothing on me :laughing:

IN YOUR FACE VOSA was it the little hitler that pulled ya short guy short dark hair I believe his name is dave possibly ?

Two hours seems a bit excessive if they had nothing on you apart from what you’ve mentioned. Longest I can recall is about an hour, and that was a full ADR check outside Immingham dock at the former Exxtor building.

I was pulled into beattock this morning :smiley: :smiley:
1st wagon wheel tapped and put in shed :cry: :cry: next wheel tapped put in shed :cry: :cry:
then me took 1 look said lorri to new free to leave :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
NO another day without any over time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: