public trouble

Ragnarok:
Try driving a dustcart to really know how it feels to be hated by the general public, for the unforgivable ‘crime’ of holding then up whilst you take their crap away. I would almost welcome a three month strike just to see them drown in their festering filth :smiley: - Still the school holidays are coming so I will try to get down the roads extra early and make as much noise as possible, just to make sure the ‘little darlings’ are awake nice and early for their bolshie parents :laughing:

Where you driving this by any chance

:grimacing:

merc0447:

Ragnarok:
Try driving a dustcart to really know how it feels to be hated by the general public, for the unforgivable ‘crime’ of holding then up whilst you take their crap away. I would almost welcome a three month strike just to see them drown in their festering filth :smiley: - Still the school holidays are coming so I will try to get down the roads extra early and make as much noise as possible, just to make sure the ‘little darlings’ are awake nice and early for their bolshie parents :laughing:

Where you driving this by any chance

:grimacing:

Looks like foreign Bin Men to me … but I guess they were a little peeved at the strategic parking of the silver car … nice one :laughing:

Fastrantiger:

tofer:
it has always irritated me that the main roads get clogged up by bin lorries when they are busiest.

er… roads blocked by bin lorries, causing inconvenience to whom? HGV’s :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tiger.

On the main throughfares in my town during morning rush hour if you have a kerbisde collection vehicle it holds up everyone until they can pass it, which isn’t that easy to do with a constant stream of cars coming the other way. Personally I just think it’s my council being ■■■■■.

tofer:

Fastrantiger:

tofer:
it has always irritated me that the main roads get clogged up by bin lorries when they are busiest.

er… roads blocked by bin lorries, causing inconvenience to whom? HGV’s :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tiger.

On the main throughfares in my town during morning rush hour if you have a kerbisde collection vehicle it holds up everyone until they can pass it, which isn’t that easy to do with a constant stream of cars coming the other way. Personally I just think it’s my council being [zb].

Well most of the Council people who come up with the big ideas, such as wheelie bins, mostly have no experience of refuse collection and have certainly never worked on the ‘dust’. As ever, the Bin Men take the stick that should be directed at the idiots higher up the tree at local government level.

Could always do what this guy did

BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | North East Wales | Refuse lorry row driver 'lost it' :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You should have said “fortunately sir I am a professional HGV driver, if I wasn’t that would be your last trip to ASDA and I would be spending sometime at her majesty’s pleasure” :slight_smile:

Just be thankful you’re not stuck behind a bin lorry in Thailand. 2 or 3 guys sit on the back of the truck sorting through the rubbish for anything they can weigh in. Plastic bottles, scrap metal, etc. They don’t move on until each bag has been gone through.
Least they do come at night and boy, do they stink.

I have got an interview on the 28th to do the bins.

:laughing: I’ll look forward to a few slanging matches :laughing:

thanks for all the replies lads that has pretty much answerd my question,for what is it worth really considering giving the dust ago :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ave it.

I had intended to post earlier, but as I was about to recommend a good Irritant remover, I realised that the thread headline stated Public, silly me! I know ! :unamused: :unamused: I,m a zb, I thought it said Pubic. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You were not alone in your thoughts Buycrider, i too initially misread it. :open_mouth:

welshboyinspain:

mickyblue:
ooo i had that today and i was in a car. The prick cut me up on a roundabout and nearly took the front of all because i was giving a lorry room on a small round about!!! all that because he was held up tut tut

must have been a right prick if he didn’t notice the big blue lights on top of your car and the word POLICE written down the side :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i have seen it happen. some dithering old coffin dodger pulling out on a roundabout causing a police car to avoid them

do you do your job without damaging anything? do you maintain a high standard of driving and keep within the law? if yes, it doesnt matter who says or thinks what. self respect is all that matters. as long as you can hold your head high, sod everyone else

i would have ■■■■■■ him off by saying thats funny because thats exactly what i think of car drivers like yourself

When I first started lorry driving I was soon reduced to a nervous wreck by the attutude of car users towards me. I was going to throw in the towel but a very clever (now dead) transport manager called me into his office “theyre the ones with the problem, not you. Dont let them offload their attitude problem onto you- just ignore them and dont let them draw you into an argument”

That little bit of advice has kept me safe and stopped me going insane ever since. Clever TM.