Provisional

Sent off my d2/d4 and license for class 2 provisional on 5th september. still haven’t heard anything and no info on the gov website under my license… is it worth giving them a call?

Cwoody:
Sent off my d2/d4 and license for class 2 provisional on 5th september. still haven’t heard anything and no info on the gov website under my license… is it worth giving them a call?

Theres no harm in trying :slight_smile:

Cwoody:

I sent mine off on 23rd Sept and the C provisional appeared online today. Depending on differing medical outcomes, yours might have been slowed down, but It can’t do any harm phoning, even just to make sure they have your forms. But be ready for a wait!

If you have any medical stuff they might contact your GP about, contact your GP and see what’s going on. I read another thread here that the GP had replied but Swansea had apparently not received whatever it was, so the GP sent the stuff again.

Good luck!