Provisional entitlement help?

So I got my licence back from dvla today. It took 7 days exactly as I posted it last weds! Extremely quick. I have noticed though that the licence card doesn’t show the provisional entitlement (just has the usual line through where the dates would be) but on the paper counterpart it says provisional entitlements and lists C,C1,D,D1. Is this correct? Just want to make sure before I look like a wally and book my theory!

Much obliged!

Michael Douglas:
So I got my licence back from dvla today. It took 7 days exactly as I posted it last weds! Extremely quick. I have noticed though that the licence card doesn’t show the provisional entitlement (just has the usual line through where the dates would be) but on the paper counterpart it says provisional entitlements and lists C,C1,D,D1. Is this correct? Just want to make sure before I look like a wally and book my theory!

Much obliged!

Mine is the same, i’m guessing it doesn’t get added to your card until you’ve passed your ‘C’ test. I’ve started on my theory tests (passed my hazard perception last Thursday) and got my theory and cpc module just before Christmas.

richcfc1:

Michael Douglas:

Much obliged!

Mine is the same, i’m guessing it doesn’t get added to your card until you’ve passed your ‘C’ test. I’ve started on my theory tests (passed my hazard perception last Thursday) and got my theory and cpc module just before Christmas.

Good stuff! Congrats on the HP! And good luck for the rest. Cheers for the reply!

Michael Douglas:

Much obliged!

It is correct - you must have correctly ticked just C & D on the D2 form :smiley:

Good to see this is all correct, I have been in the same doubt. When I took it back i didn’t have it on card but on the paper part.