Protesters On M25

These protesters should actually be lorry drivers demanding higher wages and better conditions

Theres no doubt that a ■■■■■■■■■ of these unwashed scum are being financed.

A couple of years back we had them round here when there was a fracking site nearby (Kirkbymisperton). They did all the usual stuff, climbed up towers built in the middle of the road, locked themselves in concrete tubes in the middle of the village etc. They even poisoned a security man’s dog :imp: :imp:. North Yorks police did bugger all except bleat ‘please come down’ at them. Haven’t they got tazers?

Anyway after we started an opposition group locally (anti-anti-frackers if you like) we ended up joined by groups in other parts of the country that were being targeted. It soon became clear that the story was the same everywhere. A ■■■■■■■■■ turns up and settles (squats) on a handy piece of land and sets up a ‘camp’. They then enlist the help of sympathetic locals who are given ‘wish lists’ via social media (you should have seen the items on some of them :laughing: ). Said local sympathisers who don’t realise they are being taken for a ride turn up and show solidarity with the ‘protectors’ as they style themselves. Also they clearly came and went to other sites and other protests. The same names cropped up all the time.

It was well noted locally that a local lad who got involved and joined them whole heartedly was the son of a local councillor who just happens to own a green energy company…

Not only did they blockade the site, they attacked any local company that supplied the site. They’d go into work in the morning to find their premises blockaded and threats were made to elderly family members. Haulage companies of course were high on that list as as we know everything has to be delivered by lorries. They had people watching the gates all the time and noting down what companies came and went. Lorry surfing was another one. Some dirty ■■■■■■ would climb on a lorry thereby immobilising it until plod came along and took 24 hours to shift the ■■■■■■.

Very unpleasant for the locals and intimidating for some. Most annoying of all was the ambivalence of the police who didn’t seem to dare touch them.

D.Thompson:

JeffA:
^^
Not many, there’s a minority. What do you think about all the unvaccinated people dying from covid at the moment? Does that suggest anything to you?

It’s all a lie no one has died from covid it’s all about killing the old off to save the government paying the state pension as the population are living too long.

Yes my tongue was in my cheek when I posted this.

…You forgot the covid deaths are an amalgamation of all respiratory disorder deaths, normally counted each year as “Natural Causes”…

The big puzzle I have not worked out yet - is what all this Pro NHS and Furlough unionized workplace ■■■■■■■■ is all about, as it seems to have served no purpose than to have got the already-workshy workshy L8 postcode workers, especially those in full time jobs (you know the type “never does overtime, weekends, or nights”) to be stood down so long that eventually one of us on here - will be taking their jobs… :unamused:

What can Extinction Rebellion ever hope to achieve, other than one day becoming extinct themselves, once the Government stops wasting time persecuting their own bloody voter base, and ignoring the far center already in our midst…

All the time they carry on though, they are splitting the Left vote, and keeping the Tories in power, so maybe that’s why Boris tolerates their actions, but comes down like a ton of bricks on anyone right of Karl Marx who so much speaks in public without wearing a mask… :unamused:

Reminds me of when the rug munchers were camped outside Greenham Common protesting against nuclear warheads.
Turns out, there was never any stored there. They were kept at a secret location about 20 miles away(RAF Welford)

Winseer:

D.Thompson:

JeffA:
^^
Not many, there’s a minority. What do you think about all the unvaccinated people dying from covid at the moment? Does that suggest anything to you?

It’s all a lie no one has died from covid it’s all about killing the old off to save the government paying the state pension as the population are living too long.

…You forgot the covid deaths are an amalgamation of all respiratory disorder deaths, normally counted each year as “Natural Causes”…

The big puzzle I have not worked out yet - is what all this Pro NHS and Furlough unionized workplace ■■■■■■■■ is all about, as it seems to have served no purpose than to have got the already-workshy workshy L8 postcode workers, especially those in full time jobs (you know the type “never does overtime, weekends, or nights”) to be stood down so long that eventually one of us on here - will be taking their jobs… :unamused:

What can Extinction Rebellion ever hope to achieve, other than one day becoming extinct themselves, once the Government stops wasting time persecuting their own bloody voter base, and ignoring the far center already in our midst…

All the time they carry on though, they are splitting the Left vote, and keeping the Tories in power, so maybe that’s why Boris tolerates their actions, but comes down like a ton of bricks on anyone right of Karl Marx who so much speaks in public without wearing a mask… :unamused:

defence and centre are spelt wrong

D.Thompson:

JeffA:
^^

What has COVID got to do with climate protests ■■?

Sent while from gods know where

elsa Lad:
I don’t tolerate violence, but maybe this time a good kicking by the Motorists maybe in order :laughing:

Which harms the public the most?

A Far Right protestor ranting about “Rotherham” or “Immigrants” or “police arresting the wrong guy”

OR

A Far Left protestor causing you personally to lose money, shorten your life with stress, and of course - prevent people’s lives being saved, should the vital medical courier not get through, or even cause an RTA later because thousands of motorists are now speeding to try and make up for lost time?

Just because the killing is “indirect” - doesn’t make it any less dangerous and harmful to the general public than pulling out a knife, and sticking it into someone…

What a load of CRAP when they argue “We do Love not Hate”.

No. You lot just Hate from a distance, and in a form that doesn’t get you arrested. Just like an enemy in wartime! :angry:

Winseer:

the maoster:
Quickest, easiest and most peaceful way to disperse these protesters is that whenever and wherever they appear the authorities need only to set up a portable job centre. Hey presto, gone.

Isn’t it amazing that one can get benefit sanctioned from “not answering the DWP phone call within three rings”, but strangely none of these Idle Hands ever seems to come to grief financially?

Are they being sponsored?

They have videos on Youtube that basically tell their followers “how to break the law and get away with it”, and “How to act in court when in the dock” etc.

Meanwhile, Tommy Robinson asks a policeman to arrest someone molesting his own daughter - and gets promptly arrested himself

My impression was that the Public have more in common with TR’s causes than they do with Extinction Rebllion’s rubbish… :neutral_face:

I think he politely asked the policeman after throwing lefts and rights bellowing obscenities for 20 mins. And the “molested my daughter” struck me as a story he made up when the bloke got Tommys deckchair and wouldnt give it to Tommy. He apparantly coached his daughter what to say.

I dont think the protestors are all on the dole - some looked welloff.

JeffA:

Winseer:

the maoster:
Quickest, easiest and most peaceful way to disperse these protesters is that whenever and wherever they appear the authorities need only to set up a portable job centre. Hey presto, gone.

Isn’t it amazing that one can get benefit sanctioned from “not answering the DWP phone call within three rings”, but strangely none of these Idle Hands ever seems to come to grief financially?

Are they being sponsored?

They have videos on Youtube that basically tell their followers “how to break the law and get away with it”, and “How to act in court when in the dock” etc.

Meanwhile, Tommy Robinson asks a policeman to arrest someone molesting his own daughter - and gets promptly arrested himself

My impression was that the Public have more in common with TR’s causes than they do with Extinction Rebllion’s rubbish… :neutral_face:

I think he politely asked the policeman after throwing lefts and rights bellowing obscenities for 20 mins. And the “molested my daughter” struck me as a story he made up when the bloke got Tommys deckchair and wouldnt give it to Tommy. He apparantly coached his daughter what to say.

I dont think the protestors are all on the dole - some looked welloff.

The same bloke who got charged for groping Tommys daughter in the swimming baths?. If you know any different Jeff then i suggest you contact the police immediately as witholding evidence could be a criminal offence

Carryfast:
Meanwhile we know that good old fashioned air as we know it with its 0.04% CO2 content, will heat up to the ignition point of diesel at around 800 degrees C at around 50 bar pressure without any input from the Sun and any greenhouse effect at all.
So Venus isn’t doing too bad with a 90% CO2 atmospheric content, at 90 bar pressure and 30 million miles closer to the Sun and only 470 degrees C.

Um - it’s the rapid increase in pressure (kinetic energy converted to heat) that causes compressed air to get hot, not the static pressure. Compressed air stored at 50 bar or more is no warmer than its surroundings. Take that pressure vessel to Antarctica and the compressed air will soon be at -60C…

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Roymondo:

Carryfast:
Meanwhile we know that good old fashioned air as we know it with its 0.04% CO2 content, will heat up to the ignition point of diesel at around 800 degrees C at around 50 bar pressure without any input from the Sun and any greenhouse effect at all.
So Venus isn’t doing too bad with a 90% CO2 atmospheric content, at 90 bar pressure and 30 million miles closer to the Sun and only 470 degrees C.

Um - it’s the rapid increase in pressure (kinetic energy converted to heat) that causes compressed air to get hot, not the static pressure.

The temperature at the top of Kilimanjaro v at its base says different.Where else do we get snow near the equator and why not.

There you go.
scientificamerican.com/artic … y-does-th/

The heat content of a system is directly related to the amount of matter present and 90 bar of atmospheric pressure is a lot.That’s what cooked Venus not the difference between CO2 v Nitrogen and Oxygen.

Band wagon, lazy no job. benefits to high,…funny country this,fuel illegal immigrants no one arrested ,caravans turn up on private land…no arrest…fuel protest going slow ect long arm of the law threat of arrest :imp:

Carryfast:

Roymondo:

Carryfast:

Um - it’s the rapid increase in pressure (kinetic energy converted to heat) that causes compressed air to get hot, not the static pressure.

The temperature at the top of Kilimanjaro v at its base says different.Where else do we get snow near the equator and why not.

No, Geoffrey - I’m not playing your game. You clearly don’t understand the physics involved (your subsequent link to a Scientific American article about an unrelated principle confirms this). I’m leaving it at that. Hope you have a good day.