Prostitutes and Hgv Drivers

I was approached by one in a layby the other night a very nice eastern european women, hey mr driver sir you want good time, me show you how!!!

I told the nice lady to [zb] Off. Ive got my naughty mag on me and that does me just fine. Or page 3 out the sun newspaper.

So my question is how many of you do use this night service while bedding down for the night? Or is it just the old school type drivers.

Why did you swear at her,no need, you could have told her you prefer ■■■■■■■■■■■■ since you are a lowly paid British lorry driver and have no spare cash.Shame on you.

If any body on TNUK used this service i dont think they would admit to it on here would they ?

I asked an Eastern European one if she could do a ■■■■■■■■? She said yes…Cheaper than UK prostitute! :wink:

is there any difference - we sell our bodies and most of the time get [zb] over :smiley:

Which layby was it?
Just curious? So I no to avoid it. :wink:

I’ve never bothered. Quite happy with .com and the good old trusty right hand!

*other internet ■■■■ sites are available but this one is quite good and free :wink: (allegedly, so I heard in RDC waiting room)

i wonder how much hand relief would cost

On agency rates, it’s not even a viable option. :frowning:

I would have said no sweetheart, I’ve already got your mate in my trailer side locker, there is no more space…

skids:
I’ve never bothered. Quite happy with .com and the good old trusty right hand!

*other internet ■■■■ sites are available but this one is quite good and free :wink: (allegedly, so I heard in RDC waiting room)

Yeah I hard that to but he said is good :angry: :slight_smile:

SwedishSteel:
I would have said no sweetheart, I’ve already got your mate in my trailer side locker, there is no more space…

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I heard though a friend of a friend… .com is good also… So I’ve heard anyhow.

Does anyone know where I can get some blister cream?

:smiley:

Guys…

If you’re going to swop ■■■■ web addys, then please do so by PM. :wink:

dieseldave:
Guys…

If you’re going to swop ■■■■ web addys, then please do so by PM. :wink:

lmfao go dave hahaha :smiley:

how much.if 6.08 p/h can taked :smiley:

eric the judge:
If any body on TNUK used this service i dont think they would admit to it on here would they ?

That’s why we’re all murderers! Lol :grimacing: :grimacing: I don’t mind going first and last to get the gravy! :open_mouth: :unamused: never paid for it, never would! :laughing: :sunglasses: :smiley: :grimacing:

the girls are no different to us !!!.We spend all day dealing with pricks,but they get a better hourly rate than us

Drove through Jonquera the other week, my missus asked if drivers feel intimadated by ladies of the night.

Na love!

eric the judge:

Quite, this is a respectable website, frequented by upstanding individuals. Doh! That wasn’t intended to be in any way humorous. This could develop into one of my favourite threads if it goes on long enough.