Proper flatbeddin

Dirty Dan:
Here is some from years ago…

Danne

Crikey Dann you certainly have a mixture of trailer axle configurations but you get it a bit easier than us you only have one to load and unload an hour each end and off LOL. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Heres one that nearly got unloaded in the wrong place I was in la la land for a while as it threw me forward over the wheel and I found the windscreen was a bit harder than my head .I have posted it before and it too was a while ago.

Cheers Dig

image.jpeg20 tonnes of caterpillar tracks

image.jpegforget semi low ,go ultra low :laughing:

Some of my first loads. Really happy on flats, but there is a hell of a lot to learn before I get used to it!

WST Precast Concrete Pipes.JPG

WST Precast Concrete Panels and Staircase.JPG

WST Crane Jib.JPG

After 18 years on flats im still learning!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I’ll take the Roadtrain Larry :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
I’ll take the Roadtrain Larry :laughing:

Well Dan me too, We had one new to us in 1988, ran it seven years trouble free. J R Adams ran a lot of them , My son Nigel works there, Of course its all MAN,DAF MERC VOLVO Stuff now, Keep on Trucking my friend, Regards Larry.

Dan, The tractor unit only, Regards Larry.

WST Steel Long Load 1.JPG

WST Steel Plate 1.JPG

WST Steel Plate 2.JPG

A whole lotta pipe!

WST Whole lotta pipe 1.JPG

WST Whole lotta pipe 2.JPG

slowlane:

A whole lotta pipe!

Good set of pics that! Robert :smiley:

Some of my dads loads…

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpegforget edge protection ,go super low :sunglasses:

Hi Dan Super to say the least, You do know that you will be making Bewick jealous & very depressed, He will hit the bottle, :angry: :angry: :angry: Of course you will have to take the blame :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

image.jpeg

image.jpegsmall load of glass :confused:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg