Proof that bmw drivers are Morons

as if we realy needed it " hey my cars on fire you know what lets dump it in a petrol station "

thecourier.co.uk/news/local/ … e-1.890936

At least he had his hazards on.

Seriously, do people think before they post pointless, insulting comments on here?

‘Proof that BMW drivers are morons’…A car, in a petrol station, with no idea how or when the fire started and all BMW drivers are morons.

Don’t breed.

^^^^+1

Santa:
At least he had his hazards on.

I was gonna say that,do you think it will pass its MOT

stagedriver:
Seriously, do people think before they post pointless, insulting comments on here?

‘Proof that BMW drivers are morons’…A car, in a petrol station, with no idea how or when the fire started and all BMW drivers are morons.

Don’t breed.

No prizes for guessing what type of car you drive :grimacing:

What does the OP think of Vauxhall drivers? :confused:

stagedriver:

Don’t breed.

Have you not noticed the amount of idiots that do drive BMW’s? You know the ones, that think they own the road?

It is not just BMW’s is it? There are morons in all makes of cars that think they own the road and unfortunately a lot of truck drivers that seem to think the same.
Attitudes need to be changed.

Having just bought the wife a mini cooper Im unable to comment.
Having had my head in the sand for a while it did come as a bit of a shock when I opened the bonnet to see a shiny plaque with the words “Made by BMW”, yes I was physically sick but does explain why I drive like a complete ■■■■…

Oh and daughters both have Audis so I may as well get me an old Merc to tootle about in to complete my transition to the dark side as Darth Dipper…

Won’t somebody think of the children?