I gave up the smoke on 31st january after 20 years and a 30 a day habit

well im still going strong :sunglasses:

2 months 2 days 12 hours and 44 mins
Ive saved £418.44
and ive not smoked 1845 cigarettes

Now for the downside

Ive put on 2 stone gone from a 30 waist to a 34 :blush:
my stomach looks like ive swallowed a crash helmet

And ive never eaten as much food in my life my average days food before was a sausage roll in the morning then a small meal for tea after work :sunglasses:

And now its :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Fry up at lymm for breakfast at 0600
sausage roll or couple of pies from sandbach at 0730
chippy dinner at 12ish
2 quarter pounders from maccie D’s at lymm at 1430
large roast dinner at tea time 1700 ish
then big supper at 10pm before bed

The wife says i look better for it but for me its a shock to the system as 1 ive never eaten so much food and 2 i cant see my feet when i stand up anymore :open_mouth:

BUT i think its worth it even though ive had possibly the worst 2 months ever and even now i feel like crap im smoke free :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

simon

Oh and apparantly im the worlds most annoying EX smoker :unamused: :blush:

SimonRS2K:
i cant see my feet when i stand up anymore :open_mouth:

Only your feet you can’t see? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done though on the stopping, keep it up.

Well done you are a brave man I would love your strength but if I put on 2 stone I wouldn’t be able to get in the cab. :blush: :blush: :blush:
keep it up we are routing for you. :wink:

I’m going to start claiming I’m an Ex smoker, my excuse for being a lard arse.

Got a lecture on my weight from the Doctor when I went for medical for licene renewal and he has said he wants me to have lost some weight by the next time he sees me, that gives me 5 years then so no need to panic yet. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
I’m going to start claiming I’m an Ex smoker, my excuse for being a lard arse.

Got a lecture on my weight from the Doctor when I went for medical for licene renewal and he has said he wants me to have lost some weight by the next time he sees me, that gives me 5 years then so no need to panic yet. :wink: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

SimonRS2K:
i cant see my feet when i stand up anymore :open_mouth:

Only your feet you can’t see? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done though on the stopping, keep it up.

Yes only my feet i cant see because i use a mirror for the other :blush: :blush:

simon

3 years ago i decided to pack in. and i lasted a whole year.
i did however manage to put on 3 stone.
since i started smoking again i have never lost that weight . im 6,3 and weigh a fraction under 16 stone. i feel good with the extra weight though, i was a skinny weed before hand.
anyhow, every year we have have to see the company doctor for a check up.
last time he told me i was technically overweight. and even though i get the highest score he has seen on that puffer machine he advises me to pack in smoking.at the end of the day you just cant win.

stick with it simon, by the time you get to six months moke free you will feel great, as if youve never smoked a ■■■ in your life.
my mistake was still going into the smokers room and saying it didnt bother me. stay away from all us filthy smokers :wink:

The strangest thing is dave if i sit at home doing nothing or even just watching tv i go stir crazy but if i go out say to the pub where people are smoking it doesnt bother me at all

What i would like to know is when all the withdrawl symptoms stop so far ive had these

tight chest
dificulty breathing
dizziness
nausea
blurred vision
fidgeting
itching

simon

SimonRS2K:
Ive saved £418.44

Fry up at lymm for breakfast at 0600
sausage roll or couple of pies from sandbach at 0730
chippy dinner at 12ish
2 quarter pounders from maccie D’s at lymm at 1430
large roast dinner at tea time 1700 ish
then big supper at 10pm before bed

Is that £418.44 before or after the £419.44 extra you now spend on food ?

SimonRS2K:
well im still going strong :sunglasses: :

Me too, gave up end November and not touched a ciggy since although I did use patches for about a month but if it helps you quit so what??
As for gaining any weight…I WISH…im still a skinny geezer, a few stone wouldnt go amiss

SimonRS2K:
Oh and apparantly im the worlds most annoying EX smoker :unamused: :blush:

Ditto…stinks dont it :imp:
Keep it Simon :smiley: :smiley: