profile photos

How the he’ll do some of you add photo’s or images? I can’t get anything less than the required 8kb!

Are you talking about your profile picture / avatar ?
if so link me the image and ill lower the filesize for you :slight_smile:

If you mean images in posts then just upload them to an image host like photobucket or imgur.com
or add the image as an attachment to your post , theres a upload attachment link box at the bottom .

lecro:

If you mean images in posts then just upload them to an image host like photobucket or imgur.com
or add the image as an attachment to your post , theres a upload attachment link box at the bottom .

All good stuff mate, the recommended way is here in the FAQ though:

For anybody experiencing difficulties with the upload of avatar pics, just send a request and add the pic as an attachment to:

notifications@trucknetuk.com

…but please send it from the email address that you used to register your posting account and include your username because I can then resize the pic and add it to your profile. :wink:

No worries pal , just trying to make it easy for the guy without troubling you :wink:

lecro:
No worries pal , just trying to make it easy for the guy without troubling you :wink:

Same here mate!! :grimacing:

:bulb: It’s all about the customer. :smiley:

Cheers guys, have emailed notifications. Thanks both.

lecro:

Btw Lecro I did try a PM but it wouldn’t attach! Cheers

spacemanZ10:

lecro:

Btw Lecro I did try a PM but it wouldn’t attach! Cheers

That’s why I said what I said. :wink:

spacemanZ10:
Cheers guys, have emailed notifications. Thanks both.

Sorted!! :wink:

Cheers Dave!