Professional drivers?

I was just witness to pin pulling comments on Facebook. This particular guy is pretty mouthy on Facebook. But this comment in reply to a rather tedious whiner really has annoyed a few lads .
Anyone know where this guy works ?

Seen that guy commenting posts. He is either stupid or a troll

Just shows how standards have dropped. Stupid comment but doubt that he would do such a thing. Comments like that could easily get you a fist in the face. I always check my pin and coupling after a break anywhere now because of these morons. Someone will no doubt know who he is and hopefully, they will show him the error of his ways. :bulb:

I disagree Tramp ,Anyone who harbours such thoughts is very dangerous on the wrong day.

The ONLY way to sort that out would be to calmly and reasonably approach the offending driver and explain that perhaps he doesn’t understand the implications of blocking the pump and perhaps he’d be so kind as to move off. You never know, he may just respond favourably to that line of reasoning.

Of course it could just as easily escalate in which case you’re gonna have to be prepared to punch the guy in the throat.

The final option is to ■■■■■ and whine about in on the internet and not actually be prepared to do anything about it. Do not under any circumstances pull the pin, it’s not big, it’s not clever and it’ll certainly not clear the pump for you.

Sadly, I am not surprised by the comments.
Humans in the UK have actively pursued the race to the bottom and engaged with much fervour and vigour, they seem bereft of any due consideration for others, or sympathy. Empathy would be beyond them and to actually help someone else, well these days, it rarely occurs to them, a sad indictment of todays social conditions, they really have divided and conquered some of us.

As I have said previously, I am gone from here and soon…Sad, but it has to be done…I need to live amongst people who actually care for each other and respect each other.

the maoster:
The ONLY way to sort that out would be to calmly and reasonably approach the offending driver and explain that perhaps he doesn’t understand the implications of blocking the pump and perhaps he’d be so kind as to move off. You never know, he may just respond favourably to that line of reasoning.

Of course it could just as easily escalate in which case you’re gonna have to be prepared to punch the guy in the throat.

The final option is to ■■■■■ and whine about in on the internet and not actually be prepared to do anything about it. Do not under any circumstances pull the pin, it’s not big, it’s not clever and it’ll certainly not clear the pump for you.

I totally agree with this post apart from the bit about punching…
The skin, cartilage and bone tissue in a fist is really very weak and prone to injury…
You should never punch anyone…always pretend to turn away whilst quickly bring your elbow up to head height and jabbing it very hard into the ear of the protagonist…this then enables you to continue the turn and bring a heal to the groin followed up by a knee to the face…
Rinse and repeat…

No one else see the irony in the comment that accompanies the photo?..

xichrisxi:
No one else see the irony in the comment that accompanies the photo?..

Yep I can one ! One idiot moaning about another idiot because he can’t block a pump up to get a coffee instead of just parking up and getting one

Pin lock stops this kind of thing in its tracks…

Is Goldstar blocking anything? Surely a professional driver could get a truck through that gap without any drama.

Rentadent:
Is Goldstar blocking anything? Surely a professional driver could get a truck through that gap without any drama.

Certainly looks like drama queen stuff to me. Like so many of these things could easily be renamed ‘when bell ends collide’.

This sometime works : Excuse me driver, i see your having trouble parking, would you like me to do it for you as i need to get on the pump. Then you can respond depending on what the answer is…but be prepared to run if he opens his door…ha ha

I’m sure if you went and asked him too move and it went badly your more likely to hit him in the leg rather than the throat / or get a face full of steel toe cap boot :exclamation:

Maybe on planet moron that may happen, given that the driver was most probably inside the garage I don’t think so somehow.

Beetlejuice:
1I was just witness to pin pulling comments on Facebook. This particular guy is pretty mouthy on Facebook. But this comment in reply to a rather tedious whiner really has annoyed a few lads .

“Take off number plate and disengage fith wheel” … :open_mouth:
How totally stupid is that suggestion ? It is a disgraceful thing to say, has he even considered the results of such careless actions ? He is not fit to even hold a licence if that is how you react to someone blocking a pump and delaying you.

Pat Hasler:

Beetlejuice:
1I was just witness to pin pulling comments on Facebook. This particular guy is pretty mouthy on Facebook. But this comment in reply to a rather tedious whiner really has annoyed a few lads .

How totally stupid is that suggestion ? It is a disgraceful thing to say, has he even considered the results of such careless actions ? He is not fit to even hold a licence if that is how you react to someone blocking a pump and delaying you.

Please explain attachments not working what’s it got to do with pump

nightline:

Pat Hasler:

Beetlejuice:

Please explain attachments not working what’s it got to do with pump

WHAT?