ProCab+Versus New Sat Nav

Hi Guys,
I have a Tom Tom one XL Europe, which I am considering “upgrading” by adding ProCab+, In your expirience, is it worth spending £55 quid on ? ,ie. will it “do the job” or am I better off buying a new Sat Nav ? :unamused: :question:
Would welcome any feedback Thanks

X2li:
Hi Guys,
I have a Tom Tom one XL Europe, which I am considering “upgrading” by adding ProCab+, In your expirience, is it worth spending £55 quid on ? ,ie. will it “do the job” or am I better off buying a new Sat Nav ? :unamused: :question:

Pro cab is ■■■■■■ have you got a card slot on your XL? If you have, then you can put TomTom truck maps / navcore onto a 4 gig card and use that, and that IS good :smiley:

X2li:
Hi Guys,

Pro cab is [zb], have you got a card slot on your XL? If you have, then you can put TomTom truck maps / navcore onto a 4 gig card and use that, and that IS good :smiley: :smiley:

That’s just bloody lazy :grimacing: