Problems connecting

Is anyone else having problems connecting to Trucknet-UK ?

I’m finding the connection very erratic and sometimes can’t open pages but am not sure if it’s my connection or if TN-UK are having server problems.

I’m having the same problem on a couple of other sites but not all sites, several speed tests suggests it’s a problem with my line but Virgin Media support are no use at-all tonight, even if I could speak Hindi or whatever language they speak I think I’d still be having problems :laughing:

there’s a software upgrade going on, could that be causing your problem ?

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=79943

Denis F:

I saw the thread earlier but was unable to open the page, I’ve been having problems most of the day, any idea how long they’ve been upgrading the software ?

Not sure if I can post this now :wink:
Attempt 1: fail :frowning:
Attempt 2: fail :frowning:
Attempt 3: fail :frowning:
Attempt 4:

tachograph:

Denis F:

I saw the thread earlier but was unable to open the page, I’ve been having problems most of the day, any idea how long they’ve been upgrading the software ?

Not sure if I can post this now :wink:
Attempt 1: fail :frowning:
Attempt 2: fail :frowning:
Attempt 3: fail :frowning:
Attempt 4:

I think it’s more likely your NTL if you are also having problems with other sites.

I am having no problems connecting but that could be because my subscription was in place before the upgrade is taking place.

Virgin media were having problems last night, also they are performing a network upgrade today

It’s not theirs anymore, this our England…
Paaaarrrrrttttyyyyy

Thanks for the replies :wink:

My connection was still bad this morning but seems to be getting more consistent now so I’ll wait and see how it goes.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Virgin media were having problems last night, also they are performing a network upgrade today

I haven’t found anything about a network upgrade today, but I have this morning found out that they are doubling the connection speeds, nice :smiley:

Try using Wikipedia then :imp:

SOPA & PIPA Blackout for 24 hours

tachograph:
Thanks for the replies :wink:

My connection was still bad this morning but seems to be getting more consistent now so I’ll wait and see how it goes.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

I haven’t found anything about a network upgrade today, but I have this morning found out that they are doubling the connection speeds, nice :smiley:

we received a letter telling us about the upgrade taking place today, unless it is Scotland only

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928365,-3.270370
It’s not theirs anymore, this our England…
Paaaarrrrrttttyyyyy