pro nav

just got me ,brand spanking pro nav pnn 350 £75 on ebay, who wants to be first to slate em.

I have been selling one for ages for less than you paid!

shudda got a tom tom :smiley:

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Most frustrating 22 Sep 2013
By robert bradshaw
This sat nav comes with basic instructions, and I mean basic! If a destination is unsuitable for your vehicle it says unable to calculate the route, not just the end destination, it will only go one way over tolls ,ie! South over the Humber bridge , but north thro Wallesey tunnel , no matter what preferences you input!, it doesn’t show speed, you cannot set your speed so it only calculates a route at 60 mph, what !! It’s a truck sat nav it’s tried to take me thro 7.5ton limits which have been in operation for years , and when you come across these , it’s takes forever to recalculate, when you go across an island it’s still showing it 1/2 mile after , after numerous contacts with the importer and promises of ,we will get back to you, no answers ,so I presume it’s not just mine, it’s a pity really because it’s got good potential ,if the problems were addressed,
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Needs software update 19 Sep 2013
By Anthony Bryan
Amazon Verified Purchase
I’ve had this sat-nav since April, and when it works properly its a great help. But, and its a big but …
1: despite “avoiding tolls” it still plans my route using tolls.
2: it takes quite a while to find an alternative route if I miss a turning etc.(no good if im still driving)
3:if my destination is in a “7.5 ton restriction except for access” it tells me its unable to find a route.

Quite often I have to use my old Tom Tom along side this sat-nav to ensure I reach my destination.

Ive phoned the help line about these issues and they tell me “an update will be available when the software team think its needed”

My advise if you are thinking of buying this product would be to wait until an updated version is on the market … or spend a little more on a better product.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Pronav 13 April 2013
By Lesley Graham
Amazon Verified Purchase
Its ok but doesn’t always consider height and weight of lorry. Just a bit worrying with low bridges and restricted roads etc.
1 Comment |
:wink:
Hope its better than these reviews,an im not takin the mick, just letting you know.

I use one its been ok never used any other make so cannot coment if its slow . It does take a while to route but never sent me down a 7.5 route. Or a low bridge.
People seem to want them to be instant but if you get your map out and plan a route see how long that takes. Has for speed it gives the miles you know how fast your truck goes just work it out not hard