PRO CAB PLUS sat nav software

Has anybody updated their sat nav useing this software, PRO CAB PLUS FROM HGVSOLUTIONS.COM and does it work■■?

why bother?
you can get the maps for free online. you can get them on SD card for £40.
and a full europe truck sat nav can be picked up for £80.
no point messing about really.

When will people use the search button IT US NOT SOFTWARE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM you a paying for a point of interest database which is available else where for much less money or free

yes ,I buy this software 6 month ago.make instalation in my Tom tom XL.NORMAL work,show all bridge heigh and 7.5 tonne restriction.just must make correct instalations.as well can find same place by industrial estate,truck stop.for 50 pound very good

Limeyphil is it tom tom truck sat nav u on about for 80
if where can you get

nedflanders:
Limeyphil is it tom tom truck sat nav u on about for 80
if where can you get

it’s not a tomtom. but the display is exactly the same. emag.ro/sistem-de-navigatie- … te_p?hl=en
you can get them on the romanian version of ebay. or the truck stop on szechenyi utca, hungary.

thanks for link

sat nav I bought second hand had this rubbish HGVsolutions.com thing on if you want my opinion for what its worth I would keep your money in your pocket its poor at best

if buy some sat nav for 400 pound -yes better.but if buy for 200 p-better buy PRO CAB…

A waste of 50 quid. Mate bought it, it was a load of crap, I d/loaded the POI’s through tomtom home and showed him how it could be done for free.

If you’re running a tomtom x20, x30 or x40 - can even get x50’s and x10’s done but not as good - then just get a 4gb card and get the truck navcore and maps.

Sick of answering the same posts to be honest, I want to be helpfull, but getting to a point where I’m just going to ignore them :smiling_imp:

It won’t route you round weight limits or bridges it will only show you or warn you via the built in poi warning. A proper satnav will route you round these problems

alix776:
It won’t route you round weight limits or bridges it will only show you or warn you via the built in poi warning. A proper satnav will route you round these problems

yes just show low bridge and 7.5 tonne restr.but i buy before SNOOPER (220 POUND COST).SPECIAL SAT NAV FOR TRUCK.THIS AS WELL JUST SHOW LOW BRIDGE.SOME DRIVE SHOW ME ,WHO JUST SOME SAT NAV(NORMAL PRICED ABOUT 400 POUND),MAKE REAL ROUTE CALCULATION .IF I BUY next sat nAV I WILL BE BUY VERY GOOD SAT NAV ,FOR GOOD PRICE.some time we wont buy some think more cheap BUT SOME TIME IF BUY CHEAP pay twice

alix776:

which sat nav the BEST■■?@