Private Messages

I asked this in the technical forum a few months ago but got no reply. Just wondering if anyone (admins?) know why I can’t access my inbox. If I try it just says “You are not authorised to read private messages.”

Thanks.

Weird eh. If you get no joy with this post then maybe pm Rikki or one of the admin…if you can you message out that is.

ShropsBri:
Weird eh. If you get no joy with this post then maybe pm Rikki or one of the admin…if you can you message out that is.

When I posted my message a few months back I did attempt to send a message via the admin list (to Rikki I think?) but got no response. Maybe it didn’t even send.

Try sending to me now and I’ll tell you.

It wont even give me the option of sending you one mate. When I sent one to admin it was off the admin list at the bottom of the main page and it said it was an email. Whatever it was it didn’t seem to work as there was no reply.

Bugger. Well hopefully they’ll see this thread but just I case I’ll send them a mail pointing out your problem and hopefully that’ll do the trick eh.

ShropsBri:
Bugger. Well hopefully they’ll see this thread but just I case I’ll send them a mail pointing out your problem and hopefully that’ll do the trick eh.

Cheers mate. Thank you very kindly!

No bother,just sent to Rikki so hopefully can sort it or hand it someone who can.
Regards.

ShropsBri:
No bother,just sent to Rikki so hopefully can sort it or hand it someone who can.
Regards.

Still no joy. People keep sending me private messages, I get email notifications to say so, and I can’t read the bloody things.

Rikki say’s there’s no problem his end and ask’s does the page load,is your box full?

Where are you trying to read the messages from?
You should access them from the top left hand corner of your screen,inbetween user control panel and view your posts aye…What happens when you click new messages?

ShropsBri:
Rikki say’s there’s no problem his end and ask’s does the page load,is your box full?

Where are you trying to read the messages from?
You should access them from the top left hand corner of your screen,inbetween user control panel and view your posts aye…What happens when you click new messages?

There is nothing between “User Control Panel” and “View your posts” thats the only two options I have. The only way I can try and access them is by going in to User Control Panel and going in view my own profile but then it just says “You are not authorised to read private messages.” when I try and go into inbox or sent messages etc. It seems like my messages have been totally disabled somehow.

Heres what I see…

Found and fixed should be working now… :blush:

Many thanks Rikki and Bri. Working fine now :slight_smile:

No problem.

robinhood_1984:

You could have just made a rumour up about ACB Logisticals and he would have been here like a shot :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

robinhood_1984:

You could have just made a rumour up about ACB Logisticals and he would have been here like a shot :laughing:

I didn’t think it was just a rumour,I thought it was true :open_mouth: