Private club by Magna Park

What goes on at that big building, do any drivers use it?

The one on the A5? Got buildings / rooms out back.

MMTM its a gentlemans club so make your own mind up :laughing:

anyone seen the “vanilla alternative” on the A1 at tempsford? another private(swingers) club?

Mark22_2:
The one on the A5? Got buildings / rooms out back.

ah, that 1 :grimacing:

There’s a bit of swinging done in there! lol

IIRC it made the news a few years back? Locals didn’t like it much

Swingers club…Anyone can pay to get in…If that’s your bag! :wink:

there was a pub called the moorbarns that closed about 15 years ago -irlam drivers parked their units there overnight.
it then became a private hotel including wedding receptions etc

Yeah, i’ve seen that one on the a5 near magna park, actually looks half decent, it’s a lap dancing club and “adult hotel” whatever that means, depends on the quality of the talent as to wether it would be worth visiting I suppose.

Its called liberty elite and has a website :wink:

Liberty that is the name of the place, bet they do not allow truck parking on their forecourt, you could pop down for a quicky on a 45 minute break or when they are tipping the trailer the goods in staff could call you when they are done, dream on.!

The Beer`s not cheap :frowning:

Don’t think you go for the beer

it used to be good - remember stopping there when it was a pub not long after I’d started driving . Shipped out of N. Ireland on a Sunday dinnertime and was tipping ASDA Lutterworth (Frozen) at 09:00 Monday morning . Was able to park up in the carpark no problem and had a good meal and a pint before turning in for the night . No problems with a fridge running frozen all night either .