Print outs for a full digi fleet

Can anyone confirm if you need a printout each day if youve a full digi fleet.

Was at Middlewich last week and one of Eddie’s finest told me not .

Our Tm dont know ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

jonob:

Was at Middlewich last week and one of Eddie’s finest told me not .

Our Tm dont know ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

If you mean the till reciept for drivers then you only keep it if you got to write on the back to explain why you have done something naughty on the tacho…as the card stores all the data plus the box itself, unless i am reading the question completly wrong in which case i appoligise and shall return to my rock.

James

we run a mixed fleet and have been told no i dont need a print out as i have my card with me i know i must be ok as got a tug off vosa today and my tachos plus digi card was fine

There is no requirement to do a daily printout whether you have one digi vehicle or an entire fleet of them.

You are only required to take a printout if you need to explain something such as a deviation from the regulations, or correct the wrong use of the mode switch etc, and if that is happening daily then there are bigger issues at play. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

You also need to take a printout if your card has been lost, stolen or malfunctioned.

Thanks to all

Was at Middlewich and the old seat left was next to the know it all - been there dont that

I’ve prob done more miles in reverse than him

This digi card is all new to me.

He seemed to think a print out is needed daily if you’ve a mix of digi and anologue trucks

jonob:

As has already been said, you don’t need a printout every day regardless of the mix of trucks in your fleet. You only need a printout if you need to write something on the back e.g. a reason for going over hours.

Paul

Just ask them to down load your card at the end of the shift

nick2008:
Just ask them to down load your card at the end of the shift

Even that is a bit over the top in my opinion.

We can download our own cards in France but I only do it if I am parked there overnight and bored with my own company as the card reader is next to the coffee machine.