Princes Foods - Cardiff

Collecting a backload tomorrow…anything I need to know?
Take your weekend out gear?..loaded in 10 mins??..H&S nightmare■■?
Cheers

50/50. If the gear is ready and nobody there, I’ve been in and out in 20 mins. If the loads not ready or a bit of a queue it could be a couple of hours. They don’t normally mess about. If you can get there tonight, you can park outside and there’s a shower

OVLOV JAY:
50/50. If the gear is ready and nobody there, I’ve been in and out in 20 mins. If the loads not ready or a bit of a queue it could be a couple of hours. They don’t normally mess about. If you can get there tonight, you can park outside and there’s a shower

Thanks mate…no I’m not there tonight. Few deliveries in mid Wales first then booked in for 2pm collection…

Is it the juice place? Only one I know. If it is, they don’t hang about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juice? Three waggon spaces, never a queue when Ive been there so in and out pretty quick.

PaulNowak:
Is it the juice place? Only one I know. If it is, they don’t hang about.

Yeah it is…thanks mate

Panick:
juice? Three waggon spaces, never a queue when Ive been there so in and out pretty quick.

Cheers pal

Piece of cake mate. One tip that the forkies always mention is that you should never leave your unit unlocked, unless you’re not going to take your eyes off it. Some unsavoury caravan dwellers local, and they’ll have your phone and satnav away before you can say “is there a bog handy?”

Cheers for the advice lads…waited in queue, booked in, loaded, strapped & got paperwork…and back out in 1 hour…

redbob:
Cheers for the advice lads…waited in queue, booked in, loaded, strapped & got paperwork…and back out in 1 hour…

They must have gone for their dinner whilst doing you then