Prince Philip has died aged 99

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
You’re confused because you’re not seeing all the different angles.As I said the ability to come to terms with and weigh up two opposing positions at once.

No, I’m confused because you bombard us all with a stream of endless s***. Often contradictory nonsense. Saying as you did previously that being able to come to terms with opposing positions is a hilariously elaborate way to gloss over what it actually is- hypocrisy

I present Exhibit A

Carryfast:
On balance I think we’re a lot better with em than without em

You’re not anything like as intelligent as you think you are. Have a good evening x

What’s hypocritical about that conclusion and how could I possibly have reached it without weighing up opposing angles ?.

Dipster:
But the Royals do not figure anywhere.

Yeah right Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, Royal Artillery, Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, Royal Tank Regiment etc were all just misnomers which caused a mutiny among the forces and protests on the home front. :unamused:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
You’re confused because you’re not seeing all the different angles.As I said the ability to come to terms with and weigh up two opposing positions at once.

No, I’m confused because you bombard us all with a stream of endless s***. Often contradictory nonsense. Saying as you did previously that being able to come to terms with opposing positions is a hilariously elaborate way to gloss over what it actually is- hypocrisy

I present Exhibit A

Carryfast:
On balance I think we’re a lot better with em than without em

You’re not anything like as intelligent as you think you are. Have a good evening x

What’s hypocritical about that conclusion and how could I possibly have reached it without weighing up opposing angles ?.

In your head the whole world is living under some sort of Communist China dictatorship but the Royals? Oh not not them, they are great.

switchlogic:
In your head the whole world is living under some sort of Communist China dictatorship but the Royals? Oh not not them, they are great.

Where did I say that the Royals are great.Which part of the words ‘on balance’ don’t you understand.History could have easily gone along the lines of the Halifax,Hess,Edward VIII conspiracy.
It didn’t instead we had team George VI, his daughter Liz, Louie Mountbatten, Liz’s husband to be Phil, and …the PM Chamberlain all doing there bit.Again on balance, that word again which you obviously don’t get, I think Churchill just took advantage of the situation, in the form of the time to re arm, that Chamberlain bought us with his act.It was the partnership of George VI and Chamberlain who saved the free world.My bet is that George was the one who thought up the appeasement act to buy us the time we needed.

As for the Reds George V1 again showed that he was on the right side of history.

dominicwinter.co.uk/Auction/ … 49736&sd=1

Obviously unlike you.The difference is I grew out of all the Citizen Smith revolutionary type bs and recognised lying Communist scum for what they are, before the age of 20.

As for William and Boris who knows.But what is certain is that it’s not fair on the Queen or the country to expect her to go on with the job at that age combined with the loss of Phil and all the other Royal controversies and what looks like a serious situation brewing with a Russia/China axis of evil.Nothing new there.
Even Charles is too old for that job let alone Liz.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Where did I say that the Royals are great.Which part of the words ‘on balance’ don’t you understand.History could have easily gone along the lines of the Halifax,Hess,Edward VIII conspiracy.
It didn’t instead we had team George VI, his daughter Liz, Louie Mountbatten, Liz’s husband to be Phil, and …the PM Chamberlain all doing there bit.Again on balance, that word again which you obviously don’t get, I think Churchill just took advantage of the situation, in the form of the time to re arm, that Chamberlain bought us with his act.It was the partnership of George VI and Chamberlain who saved the free world.My bet is that George was the one who thought up the appeasement act to buy us the time we needed.

As for the Reds George V1 again showed that he was on the right side of history.

dominicwinter.co.uk/Auction/ … 49736&sd=1

Obviously unlike you.The difference is I grew out of all the Citizen Smith revolutionary type bs and recognised lying Communist scum for what they are, before the age of 20.

As for William and Boris who knows.But what is certain is that it’s not fair on the Queen or the country to expect her to go on with the job at that age combined with the loss of Phil and all the other Royal controversies and what looks like a serious situation brewing with a Russia/China axis of evil.Nothing new there.
Even Charles is too old for that job let alone Liz.

Honestly old chap, I should have said this before you typed all those words I’ll never read…I don’t give a [zb], about the royals or your opinion of them. I turned off at the first tedious predictable Carryfastism ‘which part of’.

switchlogic:
I don’t give a [zb], about the royals

Why didn’t you just say that in the beginning. :unamused:

Carryfast:

Dipster:

Yeah right Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, Royal Artillery, Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, Royal Tank Regiment etc were all just misnomers which caused a mutiny among the forces and protests on the home front. :unamused:

Dear Carryfast,

My meaning was simply that the Royals do not figure anywhere in my loyalty to Britain. You really are slipping-or intentionally misinterpreting for the fun of it, I know not which.

Indeed I agree that in society they are all pervasive, except notably when it comes to the National (not Royal) Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, the NSPCC. I have always wondered why animals are honoured with Royal, but children only National.

Dipster:

Carryfast:

Dipster:

Dear Carryfast,

My meaning was simply that the Royals do not figure anywhere in my loyalty to Britain. You really are slipping-or intentionally misinterpreting for the fun of it, I know not which.

You made the big thing about the WW2 generation.So what were the words of the required oath of allegiance for every conscript into the British forces.Are you saying that you’d have refused to take it on the basis of good enough for them but not for you ?.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Because I do enjoy picking holes in your endless stream of nonsense

CF, do you ever read the diahorea you write, before hitting the submit button?
SL, do you have to encourage the detritus?

Star down under.:

I find Carryfast’s (and others) outpourings entertaining. I wonder where he finds much of the nonsense he quotes and where he finds the time to research it all, but overall I enjoy it. I hope he continues and doubt he does any harm. I doubt any thinking person takes it seriously.

Star down under.:

Yes. Yes I do.

#yes #ie #oui #ja #是的

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Saying that ‘on the balance’ the Royals have been good for this country is supposedly nonsense.

But the statement ‘‘I don’t give a zb about the Royals’’ is your idea of an intelligent contribution and respect for Phil.Yep I get it now. :laughing:

Star down under.:

Apologies that I didn’t write something more in keeping with the Republican mindset.Along the lines of I don’t give a zb if it’s a Monarchy or a Republic.
Or even both types of system running together for those like Ozzies who can’t make their minds up because it’s too bleedin hot to think about the question.A bit like they don’t care if their beer is like lemonade just so long as it’s been kept in the fridge long enough.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Saying that ‘on the balance’ the Royals have been good for this country is supposedly nonsense.

But the statement ‘‘I don’t give a zb about the Royals’’ is your idea of an intelligent contribution and respect for Phil.Yep I get it now. :laughing:

1. Your nonsense means just that. That every now and again you say something reasonable doesn’t make up for the 98% of the time sounding like a nut case

2. Where did I say ‘intelligent contribution’? Another thing you’ve installed in this fictional personality you’ve created for me is taking myself seriously. The vast majority who read my posts will point out I really don’t. I don’t have anywhere near your levels of ego and self delusion, I’m just like you and the rest of the muppets, an idiot howling into the void

Carryfast:

Star down under.:

Apologies that I didn’t write something more in keeping with the Republican mindset.Along the lines of I don’t give a zb if it’s a Monarchy or a Republic.
Or even both types of system running together for those like Ozzies who can’t make their minds up because it’s too bleedin hot to think about the question.A bit like they don’t care if their beer is like lemonade just so long as it’s been kept in the fridge long enough.

Apologies? For what? Not knowing what a republic is?
FYI, for Australia (which btw is populated by Aussies, not Ozzies) to become a republic requires a referendum. ATM most Aussies are happy with the status quo, ie being part of the Monarchy, as the Queen is highly respected. I doubt the constitution will be before the end of her reign. The climate doesn’t seem to have much influence on the constitution.

Sorry, I am not a beer drinker, so I can’t help you with that except to say you know 5/10th of sfa about Australian beer, we wouldn’t let you in (We do have standards to upkeep). Apart from tea and coffee, all drinks have to be refrigerated as the mean ambient, daytime temperatures in the majority of the continent, most of the time, vary between 25~50°C. Do you drink beer at 37°? That’s what we call Kimberley cool.

don’t care if their beer is like lemonade just so long as it’s been kept in the fridge long enough.

Carryfast writes (regurgitates) a lot of twaddle, but even a monkey with a typewriter occasionally gets it right… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

the nodding donkey:

don’t care if their beer is like lemonade just so long as it’s been kept in the fridge long enough.

Carryfast writes (regurgitates) a lot of twaddle, but even a monkey with a typewriter occasionally gets it right… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Regardless of the personal predilections, it’s an irrelevant, immature rebuttal.
The self-proclaimed, expert status and constant stream of foolish drivel must be an embarrassment to all of you real truck drivers.