Prime !

Do these companies realise that drivers talk to other drivers ?
Prime is a “prime” example :laughing: Every Prime driver I talk to say’s the same thing. It seems the object of dispatchers at Prime is to send a guy out on his very first trip and keep him out for about 2 months because they know when he does eventually get home he will quit… Err look you dozey gits, don’t you understand that if you became family oriented you might actually get to keep some drivers for more than the first 2 months ?
Recently a guy I know who had been an O/O most of his driving life and was used to not getting home all that much went to Prime to lease a new truck, he was kept out for 2 months even after saying he needed to get home at least every 14 days … he quit the very oment he got home. If hardened people like that can’t put up with it how are everyday guys supposed to ?
Do Prime and others not see that the reason they can’t keep drivers is because of the way they treat them ? Eventually the supply of drivers willing to start with such bad companies will dry up.

Maybe it’s because they drive so slow Pat, even me with my not in a hurry, just pokeing along style find they get in my way and have to pass them :open_mouth:

Charles

Maybe they drive slow because they are ■■■■■■ at the damm company that abuses them for pttance pay ?

They drive so slow because they can’t afford the diesel, they’re mostly ‘lease’ operators.

You have to remember that PRIME Inc is an acronym for…

Please Remember I Mortgaged Everything. I Need Cash… or

Pathetic ■■■■■■ I’m Missouri Educated. I’m Not Clever…