Prestons of potto pics please?

hello all, just wondering if people have some prestons pictures to share, been up and down the a1 like a yoyo the last couple of weeks, and they always strike me as having a great traditional livery and always look well turned out, esp on the flat work

also aside, fvs which some of their trailers have on, is that a client or a compant they brought out or something? just wondering

cheers in advance

They bought FVS a lot of years ago, a couple years ago they started to relivery the FVS fleet to Prestons colours

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … hlight=fvs

cheers rikki, i think i remember some of them mercs in fvs livery now i think about it, i guess the trailers are just old ones with the name still on them?

Picture 1
Picture 2

a couple thats kicking about the net

fvs are still a working company even though they are liveried in prestons colurs now, the trailers with fvs on arent old its to distinguish wich trailers belong to who for maintenance etc, but prestons will use fvs gear and vice versa, out of the 2 fvs are the most laid back to work for
btw in case you are wondering FVS Freeman Volkes and Stuart

Moving beams to Gretna. Photographed at Birch, M62.

There’s a nice one of their new 4 axle HH tractor on the News section of Lorryspotting too.

Tim
www.heavyhaulage.blogspot.com
www.scalemodelloads.blogspot.com

iainsnonscottishlorries.fotopic. … 07523.html

iainsnonscottishlorries.fotopic. … 07523.html

Just updated the above site.

Thanks Iain