Prestons of Potto has eventually arrived :-)

Another one following with an Artic the Satnav a 7.5 Ton Road along.
Well,The Business Park is on the Other Side of Town. Why does a Satnav send a Lorry East when it shall go West?
Wrong Postcode given in?
Wrong Road or Place Name,i guess! (We have Bishops Place,Bishops Square,and,and,and, That here is Bishops Rise :slight_smile: )

Bashing the Bishop aside, stepping away from the sat nav is such an invigorating and enlightening experience I’m surprised more don’t try it.

Like giving up crystal meth it takes a lot of courage and stamina but once one begins to look where their going instead of watching the screen the problems of weight limits and low bridges become easily avoidable.

Dipper_Dave:
Bashing the Bishop aside, stepping away from the sat nav is such an invigorating and enlightening experience I’m surprised more don’t try it.

Like giving up crystal meth it takes a lot of courage and stamina but once one begins to look where their going instead of watching the screen the problems of weight limits and low bridges become easily avoidable.

I think it’d be easier on meth. Concentrate harder, no need for breaks.

Imagine the savings the transport industry would make if you took off the limiters and gave all drivers 2mg of meth a day… Not to mention the boost to the pharmaceuticals economy…

Dipper_Dave:

Hold Your Horses.
We also get Postcodes for Delivery,sometimes even a Name of the Company,but not always the Name of Company we deliver. And,sometimes we get even Street Names. (Not sure why they do the Work to give us Name of Town,but then not in which County :slight_smile: )
I strongly avoided to post anything which could blame the Driver :bulb:
We had once such Lad as Manager,only giving Name of Town. Everyone did know its near Milano but everyone drove to that Town near the Famous City of Venice.
He got it with the Time