Premix lorries

Hi,to all
Just passed my class 2 on Thursday 1st time at 11:00am got offered job at 14:00pm driving premix lorry,any info for new kid on the block.many thanks Eric from (Swindon truck school)

Hi there Eric!

Sorry, apart from telling you to just take it easy, I can’t give any advice about premix lorries mate, but just thought I would say congratulations on passing the cat C test and getting a job offer so quickly.

First time as well. Nice one. :sunglasses: Are you going to do your C+E?

Thanks lja,yes class 1 booked for April 30th can’t wait,love driving lol.got to pass this cos got scammed for £2400 first time,just paid again need to work and get the money back

redarmy5:
Thanks lja,yes class 1 booked for April 30th can’t wait,love driving lol.got to pass this cos got scammed for £2400 first time,just paid again need to work and get the money back

Blimey mate, sorry to hear you got scammed for £2400. Wow! :open_mouth:

Great to hear you have C+E booked already though. Once you have that, you will be more ‘employable’ for sure. I got my cat C back in 2004 and didn’t get round to upgrading until this year! :unamused: I really wished I had upgraded straight away. Hey-ho, at least I have it now. :sunglasses:

All the best.

Hey mate,

Congrats on the pass :smiley: and good luck for your cat C+E.

Also congrats on getting a job in a short space of time, bloody good going.

Gareth

Yeah very very good going with the Job Offer, I’ve been searching since December… Congrats on the pass.

Sorry i have no info on premix lorrys,but congratulations with the pass nice one.Makes me sick the amount of scamming going on with HGV training glad you didn’t loose interest alot would including me.