Pre-Trip check checking

How can you miss that the Wheelnuts are Red, Dog Clip on Shutter is missing and Tail Lift down.
When i asked the Driver if the Tail lift shalldnt be up he looked as if it were my Fault. For the Red Wheelnuts he said. Just re-tighten it if you dont like it,and gone he was.
Now well.
As most Drivers are very Carefull regarding Safety and Regulations so there are a Few you are just helpless against them.
As my License is at the Medical Centre at DVLA i work in the Yard.
So,now i dont argue anymore. Have a Paper and Pen now. Vehicle reg,Trailer Number,Time,in or out, Fault on it,and handed to Driver Trainer who will know what he does with the Faults. If immediate Danger i’ll tell Driver or,if a Vehicle keeps going out and in all Day with a Fault i phone Office.
Dont know how many Miles i walk a Night,but im tired at Morning as Hell,and,Blood sugar is gone up,even with not much eating.

So,If you see anyone on a Rocking Chair in middn of Yard,that could be me,having a look at your Lorries Fitness.

if dvla have received your medical forms and they are all ok you can phone them and ask for a
covering letter so you can carry on driving while you wait for your license to come

They sent a Letter that they will double check with my Doctor,as Optician found high Pressure on left Eye.
Still can read the Smallprint,but that doesnt count for them

Thank you please.

Contraflow:
Thank you please.

Proper Crimbo

tango boy:

Contraflow:
Thank you please.

Proper Crimbo

You ginger too? :laughing:

Is Immigrant that comedian off the tellybox called Jimmy Cricket,"Come here, there is more " . His wellies had left and right written on them the wrong way round or is he really Frankie Carson having a laugh on us, " That’s a cracker, that’s the way I tell em "

Na Toby you should know who immigrant is, you see him every day

I have been rumbled by Scottie, how did you found out that Immigrant was my brother ?
I taught him to drive artics in Romania, on the test day we had to borrow a John Deere combine harvester as the Massey Ferguson and trailer had multiple punctures due to kids up to no good.
The examiner passed him first time, to pass , you drive straight for ten meters, reverse back for five meters, then turn left and right.
Thank you please, license for happy traveling in 44 ton truck all over Europe land.