I’ve got the Bonnie Tyler sat nav…

Keeps telling me to turn around and every now and then it falls apart

(I’ll get my coat)

Derf:
I’ve got the Bonnie Tyler sat nav…

Keeps telling me to turn around and every now and then it falls apart

(I’ll get my coat)

Tumbleweed.jpg

A gentleman I know was riding his very fast motorbike along a newly-built motorway in eastern Europe at about 150 mph.

The satnav screen reportedly went blank (the motorway wasn’t on its map), then reconfigured itself to show a little picture of an aeroplane flying along a straight line to the city he had programmed as his final destination…or so he said.

Easter-Star:
They seem to sell enough of them Mickey , cant be to bad, I prefer Tomtom 520 with ripped truck maps :wink: HTH.

I’ve got the 720 with truck maps and it seems to work perfectly :smiley:

Al

scantheman:

Easter-Star:
They seem to sell enough of them Mickey , cant be to bad, I prefer Tomtom 520 with ripped truck maps :wink: HTH.

I’ve got the 720 with truck maps and it seems to work perfectly :smiley:

Al

+1 to that…i have another 720 coming soon and putting the new 901.4683 truck map on it with navcore 8.398 for a mate who asked me to do it after he saw how accurate and reliable mine was…i also have an old 510 running truck software and i am currently upgrading a 920 to truck.
I have tried other brands but always end up back with the tomtom cos its never let me down all over europe :smiley:

I have the 5 inch version ,I find it time consuming to use.The more expensive brands are easier to use.

Easter-Star:

mickyblue:
:smiley: I cannot see my wife paying that though the tight sod

You ungrateful twerp Mickey :laughing:

To be honest going the ripped route is cheap , SH Tomtom £50 , half hour playing on computer and a sausage

roll later the jobs a good un . :wink: HTH.

When you say ripped, do I take that as downloaded? If so, where from and how? Been trying for ages to find out how.

Paul Gloria Meadows:

Easter-Star:

mickyblue:
:smiley: I cannot see my wife paying that though the tight sod

You ungrateful twerp Mickey :laughing:

To be honest going the ripped route is cheap , SH Tomtom £50 , half hour playing on computer and a sausage

roll later the jobs a good un . :wink: HTH.

When you say ripped, do I take that as downloaded? If so, where from and how? Been trying for ages to find out how.

I sent you a PM , have a look and a read of those sites adn have a play , its easier then it looks. :wink: HTH.

One thing mine does wrong(720 tt with truck maps) is it routes me through the kingsway tunnel from birkenhead side but says i aint allowed back through unless i’m in a car■■?

Al

scantheman:
One thing mine does wrong(720 tt with truck maps) is it routes me through the kingsway tunnel from birkenhead side but says i aint allowed back through unless i’m in a car■■?

Al

Good god! Hope it wouldn’t think the Queensway tunnel was OK! (Mine did, but then it’s not a truck version).