Pratnav

I was amused to read this story in the paper today News: latest stories, exclusives, opinion & analysis - Mirror Online
some prat literally took the directions that his satnav gave without checking the route :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i dont need sat nav to send me down lanes/drops not fit for a artic,
WE have a transport OFFICE to do that, with all the brains in the world?,they still expect it to fit when its very clear to the driver it wont.

The picture was great! :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

I dont think hes a prat…i thought thats what satnav is for…to give directions to a certain address…and follow the instructions…i use satnav as well and i rely on the instructions given…but…what i do is …if the road looks a bit narrow…i go past it…and then wait for new instructions…even with a map book …i have started going down a dual carriageway only to find it leads into a single track road…what i think should have been invented is a satnav for trucks only…or a system where you have to enter the size of the vehicle before the route is given …but i suppose its too expensive…so dont smirk at the poor driver …it could be you one day…and i`m not ashamed to admit that it has happened to me in the past…

Yep, he is a prat, another one who seems to think he has to follow the instrcutions given by the satnav at all times. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: