Praise for Police

Reef:

robroy:
I just had visions of me stretched out and ■■■■■■■ in the back of that van with a gag and a sore head…So maybe I should stop watching my ‘‘The Sweeney’’ box set so often eh?. [emoji38]

Or stop accepting lifts off of beaver in his transit :bulb: [emoji38]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

Reef:

robroy:
I just had visions of me stretched out and ■■■■■■■ in the back of that van with a gag and a sore head…So maybe I should stop watching my ‘‘The Sweeney’’ box set so often eh?. [emoji38]

Or stop accepting lifts off of beaver in his transit :bulb: [emoji38]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s a hate crime Reef :cry:

We drive plain blue curtain siders.
On Friday back at the yard. One of our drivers was telling me

On Thursday afternoon some.idiot in a white luton van followed him for miles beeping his horn gesturing at him.
So he pulled into hilton park south thinking he had a problem with his trailer.
Said van followed him in then sped off back out

edd1974:
We drive plain blue curtain siders.
On Friday back at the yard. One of our drivers was telling me

On Thursday afternoon some.idiot in a white luton van followed him for miles beeping his horn gesturing at him.
So he pulled into hilton park south thinking he had a problem with his trailer.
Said van followed him in then sped off back out

Maybe the same ■■■■ who hassled me. :smiley:
I’ll probs meet him today on my way back up…but nothing valuable on this week. :smiley:

I did a couple of weeks work for a local brewery recently, plain white (XL) curtainsiders from a hire company so no indication of the load.

But… the routes were exactly the same every week and anyone seeing you unloading at Pub XYZ would only have to follow you if they had anything in mind. Oh… and the second man usually had a few grand in cash after we’d collected from the first few drops :confused:

Zac_A:
I did a couple of weeks work for a local brewery recently, plain white (XL) curtainsiders from a hire company so no indication of the load.

But… the routes were exactly the same every week and anyone seeing you unloading at Pub XYZ would only have to follow you if they had anything in mind. Oh… and the second man usually had a few grand in cash after we’d collected from the first few drops :confused:

Just after I started I got a job on National Carriers on distance but on quiet days I would do local parcel deliveries on a van, but one day they had me delivering cigarettes to pubs.
Boss gave me van keys, delivery notes…and a whistle on a string to put around my neck. :neutral_face:
I asked what it was for, he says…
‘‘If you are threatened with attack on the street blow it hard to attract attention’’ :open_mouth:
I said, ‘‘Mate, …if I’m threatened with attack, I’ll be saying here’s the keys, crack on, rather than get a baseball bat over my swede’’.
He wasn’t impressed. :smiley:

See…I was even an arsey ■■■■■ in my 20s :laughing: