Powered inverters

Last week I had to say good night to my inverter :cry: :cry:
It was only £20 from tesco but worked great!!
Does anybody know of any cheap but good ones out there? with a 12/24v attachment not croc clips to the battery!
Thanks guys
Gidion

I bought a 12v inverter from Maplin, it lasted 12 months and as soon as the guarantee ran out, it stopped working. I have a 24v SkyTronic inverter now, £30 on eBay and I am expecting it to do the same.

Surely it is time truck manufacturers started building high-quality inverters into trucks?

I bought a 12v inverter from Maplin, it lasted 12 months and as soon as the guarantee ran out, it stopped working. I have a 24v SkyTronic inverter now, £30 on eBay and I am expecting it to do the same.

Surely it is time truck manufacturers started building high-quality inverters into trucks?

here here,
Love the day when that happens!! just checked on ebay, skytronic 300w £37.99 +£7.95 p+p!!!

All depends what you want to use it for.

I’ve got a 150w inverter just to charge my laptop. Cost me about £4 and I’ve had it well over a year and it still works fine.

At the end of the day, you pays your money and you takes your choice. Buy cheap, buy twice as the saying goes.

Just had a look on eBay, you can get a 300w SkyTronic inverter for under £35 P&P free. Just change your preferences to “Price including P&P, cheapest first”

Got mine from Maplins packed up 3 weeks ago guess what , a wire had come off the plug end 1 screw out pull apart re-solder screw it back up and yep works fine