Power to the people!

All a rumourish kind of thing at the moment …

Sainsbury’s offered a brewery £2 mill less than what they wanted for deliveries for the 2006 contract …

Guess what the brewery said ? :laughing: :laughing:

Could this be the begining of supermarket world control demise .
( given that tesco has already got to now collect there good’s for trying it on and holding lorries up all day )

Stand off so the rumour goes and from what the rumour also say’s the brewery ain’t budging …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Knowing how close and tight knit the British Haulage industry is they will get someone to do it for half the price have they tried phoning Willi Betz yet?.

Tesco have “backhauled” for donkeys years, at least since Hinckley opened in the early 90’s

If you are selling a premium brand, then you might be able to tell Tesco’s to swivel, because customers will come in expecting to buy certain brands and as many of the beers on sale are owned by large brewery’s they have the power to hold out against a Supermarket.

muckles:
If you are selling a premium brand, then you might be able to tell Tesco’s to swivel, because customers will come in expecting to buy certain brands and as many of the beers on sale are owned by large brewery’s they have the power to hold out against a Supermarket.

true,the majority of own brewed beers sold in supermarkets are brewed by your smaller breweries ie,cains,jennings,etc.etc.

true,the majority of own brewed beers sold in supermarkets are brewed by your smaller breweries ie,cains,jennings,etc.etc.

but most of these are delivered by large companys. interbrew,tradeteam, wolverhampton and dudley.

jon

arghhhh wolverhampton and dudley… the scumbags who bought out mansfield brewery then asset stripped it and shut it down :imp: :imp:

JB:
arghhhh wolverhampton and dudley… the scumbags who bought out mansfield brewery then asset stripped it and shut it down :imp: :imp:

Pity they couldn’t shut Mansfield :laughing: :laughing:

shut it porridge boy! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JB:

MAKE ME :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

kitkat:

JB:

MAKE ME :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Hmm. Can’t you guys get on peacefully :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

Hmm. Can’t you guys get on peacefully

He’s English,i’m Scottish.You work it out for yourself :laughing:

He is a nice guy by the way, as we’ ve met once or twice :wink:

kitkat:

Does sheep come into it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

smeserver:

kitkat:

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :laughing:

kitkat:

smeserver:

kitkat:

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :laughing:

That would be a yes then. Watch out they don’t get muck onto the keyboard from their feet. Its murder to get sheep muck and mud out of it… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its murder to get sheep muck and mud out of it…

I take it your talking through experiance here :laughing: :laughing: