Power Inverter

Hi

Just trying to find some info on power inverters, looking to get one as I start my new job soon and will be away for most of the time so looking for something that will power laptop and other staff, so I did find some 300w from Knights but not sure which type 12v or 24 v ? any help will be great help

I will suggest you to choose power inverters that are rated under 300 watts during the use of the 12-volt cigarette lighter socket found in most vehicles. 12 Volt or 24 Volt DC to AC inverters are used to convert DC current into AC current electricity that will run all the products like computers,laptops,microwaves,etc. You can connect one of these units directly to your battery and plug AC devices wherever you want. The xPower 175 Micro is a most preferable dashboarders who will like it as an easy solution to power their devices.

Try to get one that isn’t soft start = reason being most laptops and tv’s are dual voltage 110 and 240 - the soft start inverters start off and go to 110 then ramp it up to 240 this confuses the mains charger/adapter and they trip out
I did have the phone number of a company that makes these - i’ll have a look later and see if i still have it - they were selling really good ones for £25 from a cancelled order - i got 5 - sold a couple but have been using the same 24v one for 3 years now without a problem
cheers
Steve