Poundland

Anyone worked for them or got any info as they are taking on drivers at Willenhall via an agency 12 weeks to perm??

Which agency mate,or would you prefer to keep that to yourself :wink:

No problems Baggie its European Solutions - call Naomi Loke on 08454210111 :wink:

Hello m4rky, I work at poundland on store deliverys and we all pull out of Springvale in Bilston, the Willenhall depot picks the aerosols which then get sent over to springvale no runs go from there at this moment in time but it could change soon. Stock is either on pallets or cages and sometimes there may be some handball envolved e.g toilet/kitchen roll. Its a good company really its not the best wages in the country but its easy work and as long as the jobs done they dont really say alot. Thats my own personal view we have about 100 poundland drivers and the rest are agency, out of that 100 we have a few who have been here 10/12 years so they must like it but then there are some who have been here 6/12 months and dont. You could have only 1 drop a day or sometimes 3 on local or double decker runs. Poundland has and is expanding alot so you could be in a job for along time. They Mainly do store deliverys but there is some night double decker trunking work to Gretna and barking. All the trucks are volvos, artics are ‘58’ & ‘59’ plates and we have just had 12 rigids all ‘10’ plates but :cry: all are limited to 52mph. Hope this helps.

Cheers Hodgetts123 thats exactly the type of info that I wanted. My neighbour knows a driver that worked for Poundland and left but then went back after 3 months as it was only after leaving that he realised what a good job he had. He’s still there now!

I’m not sure yet if I want to tie myself down to a regular job as I do like the agency life working at different places all of the time. I’ll see what they say and then go from there.

Cheers again :slight_smile:

hi
is it days or nights ,Also do you need min two years experience to get in ?
Cheers
Chris

Poundlands motto

“everythings a £1”

never ever go there wanting to buy 1p sweets, such a rip off :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: