Potholes getting bad again

To be fair that’s in better shape than 90% of what the scousers have to drive on around their town.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Understatement, I love it Nite Owl.

Gave me a right laugh thanks. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The state of our roads nowadays is truly shocking. The Germans just wouldn’t stand for it, suppose they’ve got a few more quid than us though.

Be great if we could take a bit of pride in our tarmac again. Always get a thrill on with a nice piece of virgin asphalt. [emoji7]

On a plus note, anyone else feel like Buck Rogers coming in for a landing coming down the A38 from the M1 with them cool new cat’s eyes? Always have the theme tune playing in my head driving along there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well seen its britain as theres nobody working on the repair.

You aint seen anything, try driving in the Ukraine and Russia

Get what you’re saying and I can almost understand minor roads being left to rot but England is a first world country.

State of some parts of the M5 southbound, actual pot holes in lane one with water in them, they could at least keep the motorways smooth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well when is a hole not a hole :question: :question: :question: :question: ,WHEN ITS A POT HOLE,Where I reside the local council send their workers out to fill them in, They dont even sweep the crap out of the pothole, They just throw some tar in and pat it down with a shovel, Plus it dosnt work, After a few weeks its back to square one, I dont think this problem will ever be resolved :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: , Regards Larry.