Posts that just disappear!

can’t understand this site at the moment, a current running thread just up and goes? in referance to the RED RUSSET thread, now we were asked to give a link to facts that were being posted which was done! now when you paste what had been published by a national news paper group so people can read it easily the whole thread justs get deleted, the news paper group was:

Northcliffe Media is a division of Daily Mail & General Trust (DMGT) which has UK and international media interests spanning national and regional newspapers, news and classified websites, television, radio, exhibitions and information publishing.

comments by the local T.C about this company where also published the the COMMERCIAL MOTOR, now i thought they owned this web site as well, so if they can publish it why can’t we publish facts or post comments, i was under the impression that once the facts were in the public domain that was it, but maybe i am wrong, there was no explanation given to why its gone, it just went, did i upset some one when i posted i thought we lived in england and not china after the last thread edit by the mods on here.

just wonder how long this one will last won’t hold my breath :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

3 mins to get a post deleted :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Post are moved for many reasons, because of personal attacks getting out of hand, because lawyers are involved, because the subject matter is unsuitable for this site amogst others.

This particular post was removed as it is this sites policy not to publish personal address’s or other details on here. You would have been welcome to simply link to where it was published. but unfortunatly people persistently posted up full the details even after a moderator had removed them.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72626

If people want to find out someones address they can, TruckNet UK however is not the place to publish them.

my mistake not deleted just brushed under the carpet, its been sent to the feedback forum, where no one will read it lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki-UK:
Post are moved for many reasons, because of personal attacks getting out of hand, because lawyers are involved, because the subject matter is unsuitable for this site amogst others.

This particular post was removed as it is this sites policy not to publish personal address’s or other details on here. You would have been welcome to simply link to where it was published. but unfortunatly people persistently posted up full the details even after a moderator had removed them.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72626

If people want to find out someones address they can, TruckNet UK however is not the place to publish them.

those details are freely available on many Internet sites and her majesties court web site, now surely if they can publish it no problem, it just smacks of censorship from a 3 rd world dictator at present :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

What other sites policy are isnt our concern, the policy of this site is not to publish personal details. Early last year we recieved a complaint from a woman who was recieving threatening/abusive calls on her phone she had just had installed in her house. She googled the number and found it on here linked to a gentleman with a reputation for ripping off agency drivers. She was annoyed enough at that, How do you think she would feel if she had bought his house and someone went round and smashed all the windows in? or torched her car?

Since then policy is that such details are not published on here. Its not going to change