posting

Is it me .it seams to me that this forum is like a little click of numptys that like to rip the pixx out of any post that some one puts on here,turning it in to there own little joke,I think its because it makes them fill bigger and better than any one else,when in realty they a just inept whana be s that claim to be the best of the best,so if you did not join before 2014 u aint in there little club,(thank [zb] for that) don’t what end up like em Just look at the posts,you got it same old names same old [zb] .let’s see how quick they take down the post cause it ain’t to their liking and see what crap the come back with by the way I don’t drink

Yes, yes and yes! :smiley:

However, you could try posting something that isn’t bollox! :open_mouth:

Evening non clique bellend.

Evil8Beezle:
Yes, yes and yes! :smiley:

However, you could try posting something that isn’t bollox! :open_mouth:

Did not take you long did it,
whos next maybey mao some think or muckit

Well you did post this: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=139901

So by your logic, shouldn’t people in planes travelling 500 miles an hour be dead? :open_mouth:

As for the other post, don’t worry mate, the Beaver probably meant me! :laughing:

Your first post was a complete load of ■■■■■■■■, did you really think anyone here would take it seriously?
The link didn’t work thank the good Lord, surreal if they got some lunatic Doc to endorse that cobblers, i didn’t try correcting the spelling in the link to see if it worked then because, to be frank, just couldn’t be arsed.

It’s not a bad trolling attempt, no thats a lie its rubbish, 3/10though for having the balls to post such tripe and then post again whining that no one took you seriously.

Beezle is good like that. He likes to help out the most vulnerable folk who have no friends.

That’s why he baited you. Trolls should be funny, are there no good ones left?

Like I said same [zb] different bucket the post ain’t the bucket?

cranksharft:
by the way I don’t drink

Drugs?

If you slag us off here pal. :grimacing: you’ll end up with a nosebleed anyway. :laughing: bunch of fives, :smiley: right on the beak. :sunglasses: one arrow. :laughing: ■■■■ off back to school, only been off a week. :unamused:

Have mum and dad left you on your own again? :laughing:

If your going to troll at least try to be original - compared to some your effort is pathetic, and by the way learn how to spell crankshaft- good luck getting your future posts past pre mod :wink:

Oh and using a fixed IP address isn’t that clever , we can, as a service, attribute all your posts under this username to your usual one if you wish- just let us know only here to help

cranksharft:
Is it me .it seams to me that this forum is like a little click of numptys that like to rip the pixx out of any post that some one puts on here,turning it in to there own little joke,I think its because it makes them fill bigger and better than any one else,when in realty they a just inept whana be s that claim to be the best of the best,so if you did not join before 2014 u aint in there little club,(thank fuxx for that) don’t what end up like em Just look at the posts,you got it same old names same old shix .let’s see how quick they take down the post cause it ain’t to their liking and see what crap the come back with by the way I don’t drink

Gosh, 5 posts before the ■■■■ poor baiting attempts start.
Showed your hand way too early mucker. I know in the past you (and I mean YOU literally, because lets not kid ourselves, you’ve been on this forum before under other names) went steaming in like Ivor the engine with insults to get a reaction from the first post but just because that didnt work you think a couple of posts of ■■■■■■■■ first is enough to disguise your true intention? Thats amateur hour mate. Stick to youtube comments. Its easier to get a bite over there.
Kudos on not drinking though. Now all you need to do is stay off the drugs and you’ll be golden
Oh and one other thing. If you’re going to post crap under different usernames, at least run it through a spell checker first. That way the exact same spelling mistakes dont show up all the time.

I think Rikki should name and shame, it might stop complete pricks doing this from now on

xichrisxi:

cranksharft:
by the way I don’t drink

Drugs?

School holidays

OVLOV JAY:
I think Rikki should name and shame, it might stop complete pricks doing this from now on

+1

xichrisxi:

OVLOV JAY:

+1

+2

war1974:

xichrisxi:

OVLOV JAY:

+1

+2

Oh go on then!

+3

cranksharft:
Is it me .

Probably, but there’s no way of anybody knowing for sure until you finish school.

cranksharft:
.let’s see how quick they take down the post cause it ain’t to their liking and see what crap the come back with

Your post doesn’t really break any forum rules, apart from the auto censor dodges that I’ve already dealt with.
So there’s no need to take the post down.
However, we do apologise for disappointing you.

A Moderator has moved it here only because it’s a feedback post due to the subject matter of the content that YOU posted, which would have been avoided if you’d only bothered to read the forum index page. :unamused:

:bulb: If English isn’t your first language, there are colleges that can help people in your situation.

cranksharft:
by the way I don’t drink

Nor do I mate, but your medal is in the post because you’re so special. :smiley:

A poster has given you 3/10 for trolling, which I’d say is quite a generous mark… but congratulations anyway!!