Possible Vacancy

Think this chap may get the rocket from his employer now he’s not available for work.

Bet the kid doesn’t go trick or treating for a while

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … tocks.html

14 months !!! He deserves a medal more like :smiley:

shade:

+1

shade:

Agree 100% 14 months for that is extreme to say the least the British justice system strikes again!!

Sounds to me like he’s a Mr Slipperyfist in his spare time. WTF is he doing with a riding crop and handcuffs in the first place? He’s lucky not to be charged with ■■■■■■ assault.
He might find a broomhandle and his ■■■■■■ become close aquaintances in prison…

Obviously a case of thing of the children, some of the pricks who posted comments over on the other site are saying that he is a perv /peado blah,blah,
And should be on the ■■■ offenders register, wtf are they on, theres nothing in that news report that would suggest it was ■■■■■■■■ motivated, Although he did have a pair of toy handcuffs and stuck a firework between his ■■■ cheeks, a little unusual , the other kid who was also involved is charged with kidnap, how is what he did kidnap?

tommy t:
Obviously a case of thing of the children, some of the pricks who posted comments over on the other site are saying that he is a perv /peado blah,blah,
And should be on the ■■■ offenders register, wtf are they on, theres nothing in that news report that would suggest it was ■■■■■■■■ motivated, Although he did have a pair of toy handcuffs and stuck a firework between his ■■■ cheeks, a little unusual , the other kid who was also involved is charged with kidnap, how is what he did kidnap?

I think that could almost be construed as ■■■■. The kid accused of kidnap, I guess it’s because he dragged the kid back. Granted the kid needed a kick up the ■■■ but what Mr Slipperyfist did is way out of order. If he’d done that to my son I’d use an iron bar never mind a riding crop.

I’ll beg to differ, a 54 year old man who pulls down a 15 year old boy’s trousers for any reason whatsoever is a ■■■■■.

Harry Monk:
I’ll beg to differ, a 54 year old man who pulls down a 15 year old boy’s trousers for any reason whatsoever is a ■■■■■.

Nice to see we agree on some things. I find this story somewhat disturbing and he probably has issues that need to be looked at.

I think it’s a tale of two knobs of different ages meeting each other. 15 year olds trick or treating are way too old and it’s just harassment. A 54 year old that thinks the punishment ought to be acting out their ■■■ fantasy on them is a knob too.

Maybe if the authorities did do something about teenage anti-social behaviour the some members of the public wouldn’t have the opportunity to think up their own slightly noncey punishment.

So, he’s a truck driver, possibly done a 15hr day, maybe up at 2am again the next day to do another 15hrs driving and this little ■■■■ keeps knocking on the door and running away, disturbing his sleep.

I’d have let the firework go off.

What he did sounds weird, pulling pants down, cane, riding crop, handcuffs and a banger in the arse. I’d have just knocked the little ■■■■ out, then took him home and told his dad if I see the little ■■■■ again, he’d get the same.
I disagree with what he did, but not the sentiment.

A group of college kids walking past my house, 1 knocked on my door 1 day as I was in the front room, so I ran out of the house and booted him in the arse, his mates tried to argue until they got invited to join him for a foot up the arse which they declined, that was the end of it and it’s never happened since in over 5yrs.

But when you are in your early to mid-teens you are supposed to do silly things, it goes with the territory. We used to play a game called “Knock-down ginger”

Knock Down Ginger and it’s alternative named variations has been played since there were front doors to play it on. Usually carried out in the hours of darkness, the aim is to ring a doorbell or knock loudly on a door, as though very urgent, and run away as fast as possible.

To make this game even more exciting you can play variations such as after knocking you hide as close to the door as possible, in shrubs or behind a tree, behind the owners gate or just around the corner.

The test comes when you try a second time on the same door, giving the owner a few moments to settle down in front of their TV, the quicker you do this the more exciting it can be.

Now, aged 52 it baffles me as to why I did this when I was 14, we just did. Occasionally we would get caught and get a telling off, which was fair enough, but being on the receiving end of a ■■■■■■ assault- and this is what this is- would not be fair enough.

You also have to ask yourself why he had a riding crop anyway- he doesn’t exactly look like a horseman.

Personally I think this fat middle-aged lorry-driving ■■■■■ can consider himself lucky to have got away with 14 months.

Don’t think there were any gingers living down our street so that one passed me by.

Bet he gets more than a banger between his buttocks inside. :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

Well that would mean that all those head teachers in schools back in the day when they had control of their pupils and could administer corporal punishment cane, slipper, belt or other similar object when you did wrong, were the same basically as common/ physical assault is child abuse too

Although they at the schools i attended didn’t require the removal of any clothing, also back in the day if someone gave you a belt/kick up the ■■■ ect, and you told your parents, chances are once you told them why,you would get another of them,not todays attitude i’ll go and (zb) him touching my child,
maybe he was thinking of dishing out that type of punishment , as was maybe egged on by the crowd that had reportedly gathered so did the other to humiliate the lad ? In fact when you look at the sketchy facts in the news report A banger ,now a 52yr old bloke carries bangers around on his person,? really, more likely that the banger was given to him by one of the crowd,the boy he assaulted had fireworks on his person, toy hand cuffs , 15 yrs old boy, a really secure restraint,so this boy was unable to do anything whilst all this was happening , at 15yrs old a pair of toy cuffs and a washing line wouldn’t of restrained me, theres obviously a lot of details that we are not privy to here, that report is half a story, hence why the guy was not charged or found guilty of being a ■■■■■

It’s not the way that i would of dealt with it, and if I’m honest i don’t know how i would of dealt with it,(A) hit him,(b) phone plod ? one could land you in trouble/the other probably pointless or (C)take the the (zb) to his parents, that too could be pointless if they are the dysfunctional kind, or (D) Just ignore them