Possible Scania Recall Over Electrical Fault

scania today announced it may be necessary to recall some of its vehicles.
the problem is the front foglights keep being triggered when the side lights are switched one, it appears to be mainly topline versions with roof mounted light bars, alloy wheels and velvet curtains { with or without tassles } that are the main concern, although some lower spec fleet models may also be affected .
scania are however confident the problem can be resolved without a visit to the dealer, they suggest that drivers simply take off their sunglasses, realise its not at all foggy, and switch there bloody fog lights off

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yep good one dont start me about bloody fog lights.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am sure Jammy will have a comment to make, in fact it may have been him that brought this serious defect to the attention of Scarnia. :wink: :smiley:

its not an electrical fault, the main reason for doing this is that those who have a small appendage feel that it gives them a bigger lunchbox if they drive with foglights on!

paul

flatbedman:
its not an electrical fault,

I dunno, wire their lunchbox into the fog light circuit and it may cure them of switching them on. :wink: :smiley:

fpmsl

paul

also some daf ssc’s and volvo fh’s suffer from the same electrical fault

Did they tell you that you can look a lot more professional with them on?, thats probably why they did it so their drivers look the best.